VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I don't understand how anyone could not be on Simmons side in that situation

I guess I'm a wierdo. I thought his comment about LBJ was completely baseless and sounded like some one attention seeking. Especially to compare it to Pujol's slump after the big contract. It's only 4 games into the season!

Finally got time to watch last night's NXT. Balor's debut was fantastic. I can't wait for his first match.

On another note, does anyone actually like Tyson Kidd? I don't know if it's his awful gimmick, his bullshit persona on Total Divas, or his complete lack of charisma, but he drives me nuts. He's good in the ring, but everything about him makes me cringe.

Finally got time to watch last night's NXT. Balor's debut was fantastic. I can't wait for his first match.

On another note, does anyone actually like Tyson Kidd? I don't know if it's his awful gimmick, his bullshit persona on Total Divas, or his complete lack of charisma, but he drives me nuts. He's good in the ring, but everything about him makes me cringe.

Still haven't watched but everyone's been raving about it.

Tyson Kidd can really work but that's all I got.

I guess I'm a wierdo. I thought his comment about LBJ was completely baseless and sounded like some one attention seeking. Especially to compare it to Pujol's slump after the big contract. It's only 4 games into the season!

He does really like asking questions like "is it time to panic?" before it's really time to even think about that question. I could see it being annoying. I like most of his stuff and that doesn't bother me.

Simmons related... Does anyone else listen to Grantland's Cheap Heat podcast? I like it, but I feel like recently it's been less and less interesting. I also haven't been able to watch Raw or much of anything lately, so that might be part of the problem.

I have a feeling that the match where Zayn finally beats Neville is going to be classic.

Sami Zayn may not beat Neville for the title. Both of these guys could get main roster call ups soon. The main event for the next live event is Zayn vs. Neville though, apparently, with the stipulation that, if Zayn loses, he leaves WWE. That match will be a classic either way.