VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Just picked up that Mountain Goats record just because its a wrestling album and the first single is pretty great.

Went to see Mick Foley and Colt Cabana tonight do some stand up. It was funny as hell throughout. Got to meet both of them afterwards. They are super nice guys. Was more nervous to meet Colt for some reason but got my Super Bowl Shuffle 7: signed by him

NXT is so awesome right now.

The #1 Contender tournament is genuinely exciting. I think it speaks volumes to how well NXT builds people up that 6 of the 8 entrants (before the two eliminations) seemed like viable winners. Zayn v Owens is going to be incredible. The fatal 4 way for the Women's belt will be fantastic. The only people that I'm ready to see go right now, the Vaudevillians, lost. I'm very pumped on NXT right now.

I'm going to an NXT house show in the boonies this weekend. Most of the roster is supposed to be there. I can't imagine it not being awesome.

NXT is so awesome right now.

The #1 Contender tournament is genuinely exciting. I think it speaks volumes to how well NXT builds people up that 6 of the 8 entrants (before the two eliminations) seemed like viable winners. Zayn v Owens is going to be incredible. The fatal 4 way for the Women's belt will be fantastic. The only people that I'm ready to see go right now, the Vaudevillians, lost. I'm very pumped on NXT right now.

I'm going to an NXT house show in the boonies this weekend. Most of the roster is supposed to be there. I can't imagine it not being awesome.

NXT is definitely can't miss for me. I've been without cable for sometime so missing raw and smack down are very meh to me. I mainly watch nxt and the ppvs.

That's a shame but since International Airstrike is no more, there wasn't much for him anyway. And just like Evan Bourne, he'll do much better in the indies.

What are your Rumble predictions? I'm going with Lesnar retaining, the Authority screwing Bryan, Cena, Ryback and Ziggler over and Reigns winning.

I've been so concerned about having time off to watch the playoffs that I forgot to plan for rumble.. And I'm stuck working til 10.

Fortunately, my friend is the best, and he's gonna wait for me and watch the replay.

Really hoping to discover that I'm $100 richer around 2 am

That's a shame but since International Airstrike is no more, there wasn't much for him anyway. And just like Evan Bourne, he'll do much better in the indies.

What are your Rumble predictions? I'm going with Lesnar retaining, the Authority screwing Bryan, Cena, Ryback and Ziggler over and Reigns winning.

I see

New Day

Ziggler

Lesnar

Mizdow

The Bellas

Ascension