VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Macho Man to be inducted into the HOF!! OOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! HELL YEAH.

It's about goddamn time.

Are they inducting Lanny too? I know that was Macho's wish. He didn't want this until they recognized Lanny, as well.

Just read Lanny's bit about about Macho's induction.

OOOOOHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH! DIG IT!

Alright, seems like we will have two pools with three numbers each.

1) knifeparty  (paid)

2) thedudeabidesx

3) cfrancese5

4) dantheriver (paid)

5) ifworkpermits

6) Wesley Snipes

7) SmikeX13 (paid)

8) elgato48 (paid)

9) TheWindBlower (paid)

10) Will From West Philly

11) sirrichardrichard (paid)

12) enjoyadrian (paid)

13) Brock N Roll

14) CharlieCluster77

15) danaisalright (paid)

16) ScottHeisel (paid)

17) waitingaroundtodie
18) PraiseMorph (paid)

19) marc32137 (paid)

20) drewberinger

Is anyone really attached to being in a pool with someone else or is it ok with everyone if I randomly pick the two pools?  We still need one more person so tell all your VC friends!

Edited by knifeparty

I'd say keep it open for a couple more days before we let an outsider in.

First time we did this, my friend joined when we were short, and ended up winning it all with sheamus

Also was that three of four years ago?  That was my first year being in it but I cannot remember how long ago it was.  I feel like 4 years because last year was TheWindBlower and I think the year before was Scott, right?

I am too lazy to go back in the thread that far, lol.

Yup, Ry's friend won in 2012 with Sheamus, I won in 2013 with Cena and TheWindBlower won in 2014 with Batista. I was so bummed because I had No. 27 last year and I was so stoked about it, then Del Rio came out at 27 so I immediately knew Batista was next and I lost. :(

These have blended together the last few years. I know I pulled Rusev last year, but can't remember who else.

I know I've also pulled Rey in one of these. It seemed abnormal to want to cheer for him. And I believe I pulled JBL as well. As much as it sucked to know you pulled a dud, the JBL from commentary to ring, to immediate elimination, to back on commentary was hilarious.

so i had this really unexpected thing happen, where a bunch of my coworkers are into wrestling. some of them vaguely, others routine watchers.

it first came up a couple months ago, when i was just chatting in the break room. one of them was mentioning how he used to be really into it, started going on about his favorites.. said he used to watch with his brothers- but at one point or another he lost interest.

yesterday, i wore a daniel bryan shirt to work, and after that sparking a moment of wrestling convo, he said "ya know.. ever since you showed me your art work, i've been all about it again"

i think that might top vader. 

not since the stone cold i did a couple months ago. got kind of lazy for a bit, but i've spent the last few weeks struggling through a kanye piece.

but that was obviously a huge bit of motivation. so after this gym sesh i'm going to spend the rest of my day focused. let's do this thing.

not since the stone cold i did a couple months ago. got kind of lazy for a bit, but i've spent the last few weeks struggling through a kanye piece.

but that was obviously a huge bit of motivation. so after this gym sesh i'm going to spend the rest of my day focused. let's do this thing.

Do it big, brother. I'd like to see the Kanye piece when it's done. Kanye may be a grade A bastard, but his music is damn good.

Hey guys, I just recently got back into the WWE a few months ago as previously stated and had a question about the WWE network.  Im contemplating signing up and just wanted feedback.  I've been thinking about getting this years Royal Rumble and its like $40.  If I get WM and SS too thats easily $150 worth of PPVs.  Why not just pay $10 a month and get those PPVs for free.  But do they stream in HD?  I heard they get buffering issues and lagging.  Hows the on demand stuff?  I like the documentaries on 90's and the attitude era.  Are they always available?  Oh and I would be using my apple tv.  Any feedback would be great

there is occasional lag, but since the first month or so, i haven't had anything that's ruined an experience. at the very worst, it will pause for a moment, and resume, so you don't actually miss anything.

the catalogue is almost too much. i haven't even scratched the surface of what's available.

Hey guys, I just recently got back into the WWE a few months ago as previously stated and had a question about the WWE network. Im contemplating signing up and just wanted feedback. I've been thinking about getting this years Royal Rumble and its like $40. If I get WM and SS too thats easily $150 worth of PPVs. Why not just pay $10 a month and get those PPVs for free. But do they stream in HD? I heard they get buffering issues and lagging. Hows the on demand stuff? I like the documentaries on 90's and the attitude era. Are they always available? Oh and I would be using my apple tv. Any feedback would be great

The end all depends on what you will be using to stream and your internet signal. I've been a member since the very first day and it has gotten better with time. PPV's and NXT lag sometimes with heavy traffic but it's very solid. The documentaries are some new and some old dvd's. I used PS3/4 and mobile. No worries. It's a great savings vs buying 3 of the big 4 PPVS.