VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

My older brother is at NXT tonight because the company he works for has a fancy corporate suite for all Barclays Center events. He has never seen NXT—actually, to the best of my knowledge, he has never even given a shit about pro wrestling ever. I am beyond jealous of him right now.

my co-worker mentioned, as i was walking out earlier, that her brother is a lighting tech at barclays and could have gotten her into anything this weekend. i'm like "get him on the phone immediately i'll be right there!!"

corbin has the worst look i've seen in a wrestler in a very long time. ugly pants that ride way too low. awful tattoos. a miserable fucking chin strap. and NOTHING on the arms. just give the dude gloves. or goddamn wrist tape. even a single elbow pad. anything would help.

holy fucking shit. everything about that match was incredible. both the bayley to bellies were devastating. and the 4 horse women? literal tears over here.

both the bayley to bellies were devastating.

Agree completely. I've never liked that as a finisher, but tonight, it looked great. Sasha sold it well. Bayley got good elevation and slam on it. Everything was great.

What'd everybody think of Apollo Crews? The guy is a freak, but I think I would have liked to see him face someone else and showcase his skill set a little more. I didn't like that Tye Dillinger, who just got a new gimmick and has decent momentum finally, took a loss, even if he did look good throughout the match.

Agree completely. I've never liked that as a finisher, but tonight, it looked great. Sasha sold it well. Bayley got good elevation and slam on it. Everything was great.

What'd everybody think of Apollo Crews? The guy is a freak, but I think I would have liked to see him face someone else and showcase his skill set a little more. I didn't like that Tye Dillinger, who just got a new gimmick and has decent momentum finally, took a loss, even if he did look good throughout the match.

I dug him but I wish he would use a different move to set up the standing moonsault. Something with a little more power behind it. I liked the match though and have no problems with Tye or his gimmick.

put crews in new day immediately.

edit: i know, lolblackguy. but he has the charisma of xavier, the power of big e, and the flippy shit of kofi. 

or have him be their nemesis!

Show was really awesome. There really wasn't a bad match. It was crazy seeing Liger there and like everyone else surprised he won. So glad the Vaudevillians win since I am sick of the generic Blake and Murphy. I think with the right push Apollo could go all the way to main eventing. The guy has everything. That match with Baley and Sasha will go down as a classic. It had everything you could want. Really glad to see her finally win the big one. It sucks that some of the fans of the main show can't show them the respect they deserve like the NXT crowd. Owens vs Finn was pretty solid. It was awesome to see Owens as he was being helped to the back hug his kid. Also those Full Sail sucks chants were funny. Having been to many tapings the crowd is a little spoiled.

I felt real feelings during Bayley/Banks.I don't know if it would be fair to try to even watch Summerslam after that. Pro wrestling was done right as an art form last night.