VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

fuck. is that how organic it's going to be?

Rock beats Punk at Rumble for the title.

Cena wins Rumble.

Cena faces Rock at Wrestlemania?

this is what a lot of people have been afraid of for a long time.

i think punk v taker, streak v streak would be the most exciting option. you have to assume undertaker loses, but that's just one more gargantuan mountain for punk to conquer. to be THE GUY who ends taker's streak with the title on the line- which would obviously mean beating the rock at rumble first. it would be the most validating channel to travel after everything that's happened.

the truly amazing thing about punk's reign is the fact that they're still getting people to boo him. after every great match and after every great promo, people STILL feed into the fact that he doesn't deserve it, and that he's a bad guy. 

his strongest mic work has always come from making people hate him; heyman too. but i think at this point, the writers deserve some credit as well.

this is what a lot of people have been afraid of for a long time.

i think punk v taker, streak v streak would be the most exciting option. you have to assume undertaker loses, but that's just one more gargantuan mountain for punk to conquer. to be THE GUY who ends taker's streak with the title on the line- which would obviously mean beating the rock at rumble first. it would be the most validating channel to travel after everything that's happened.

the truly amazing thing about punk's reign is the fact that they're still getting people to boo him. after every great match and after every great promo, people STILL feed into the fact that he doesn't deserve it, and that he's a bad guy. 

his strongest mic work has always come from making people hate him; heyman too. but i think at this point, the writers deserve some credit as well.

I'm one of the strong backers that Undertaker's streak should end.

given the timing (Undertaker seriously on his way out, and Punk having the longest title run of the modern era) Punk is the one to do it.

But that bears the question of: if Punk beats Rock at Rumble, then Undertaker at Wrestlemania... who is going to take out Punk?

I think that's the dreamer's Wrestlemania. What's probably going to happen is Rock beats Punk at Rumble, Rock fights Cena at Mania. Punk fights...Randy Orton or Miz or something at Mania.

I'm one of the strong backers that Undertaker's streak should end.

given the timing (Undertaker seriously on his way out, and Punk having the longest title run of the modern era) Punk is the one to do it.

But that bears the question of: if Punk beats Rock at Rumble, then Undertaker at Wrestlemania... who is going to take out Punk?

I think that's the dreamer's Wrestlemania. What's probably going to happen is Rock beats Punk at Rumble, Rock fights Cena at Mania. Punk fights...Randy Orton or Miz or something at Mania.

Knowing WWE, it would probably be a returning Triple H.  Hopefully not though.

Maybe Punk vs a face Del Rio could happen (depending on if ADR is still champ at that time or not).

just came across john morisson's twitter. i don't know why it took 6 (?) months to say this, but earlier tonight he said: Now that I'm fired I can finally say it: Kofi Kingston is an asshole.

i love it