BRMC - Baby 81

And another from my list of "should be pressed on vinyl" is getting released on Black Friday. Will own this. Now they need to repress Howl.

From the BMRC website:

"On Black Friday (November 25th, 2011) both Baby 81 and American X: The Baby 81 Sessions will be available on vinyl for the first time ever both in stores and from the official web-store. There is no pre-order for this.

Baby 81 will be pressed on heavyweight vinyl and will come in a double gatefold package and will also have an alternate version of "Am I Only" as well as a remix of "666 Conducer." It will be available on both clear vinyl and blue recycled vinyl (web-store only) and standard black vinyl (retail only).

American X: The Baby 81 sessions will be pressed on heavyweight vinyl in a single sleeve and will feature a remix of "Not What You Wanted." The package will include a special poster insert featuring never before seen photos and complete lyrics to the release and will be pressed on a limited edition double sided picture disc (web-store only).

We will also have a limited edition collectors package available that includes both albums, a new t-shirt and a Skull & Pistons Logo scratch mat. The collectors package is exclusive to the official web-store."

Edit: I just read that they plan on re-releasing all previous albums over the next year. So I will get to own Howl without paying $300+ for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Heads up! they posted it for purchase a day early on their website!!! grabbed my copy

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered both records, but I'm wondering whether I'm getting the clear or recycled version of Baby 81. There weren't any options listed. Is it going to be random?

I believe if you order straight from the webstore...you get the clear recycled version...I dont think these are TWO seperate options...i feel one disc is clear the other blue. Much like the recent pressing for Beat the Devil....and only retail copies are black....

as for American X, there is only one version of this...and its not in retail stores at all! really the bundle just gives you a shirt and slipmat for around $40 which i feel is steep....

went with the two vinyl! not the package deal

anybody knows if the american x in the bundle is another version than the american x you can order alone? the cover looks different in the picture...

looks like the picture is now switched? hope i get the right one! and ...

FREE SHIPPING FOR CYBER MONDAY!!! there shipping is a little steep so if you were going to order get it tonight!!!!

anybody knows if the american x in the bundle is another version than the american x you can order alone? the cover looks different in the picture...

looks like the picture is now switched? hope i get the right one! and ...

FREE SHIPPING FOR CYBER MONDAY!!! there shipping is a little steep so if you were going to order get it tonight!!!!

I emailed them about shipping and never heard back. It is ridiculous and I told them I have not ordered multiple items from them because of it. But because they just use a 3rd party (and that's who I email), no one seems to care.

Did anyone order from Amoeba? American X is supposed to be web store only, but Amoeba has copies up for sale. Wondering if I'd get a colour Baby 81 if I order from them.

• 2 weeks later...