SRC Online Black Friday/ RSD Events

srcvinyl

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why such a high price for moneen?

They didn't come from Dine Alone direct. Came from a Distro who had a few left. And it wa a canadian Distro which also makes it a bit more expensive. USD/CDN are just about par so when you convert that as well there are fees. Plus canadian distro's charge taxes... Why I don't know as for I thought wholesale is tax free!!! However it is apparently 13% in Canada. Regardless for a double the price ain't that bad and I know a few who wanted this release

Most of these prices are still pretty high in general. :-/

Isn't the White Wives album something like 12 or 13.99 through Adeline? Just asking. I've been holding off on grabbing this on vinyl, and would have jumped if it was 9.99, or 11.99. But 16 bones plus shipping? I'll keep spinning my cd.

Isn't the White Wives album something like 12 or 13.99 through Adeline? Just asking. I've been holding off on grabbing this on vinyl, and would have jumped if it was 9.99, or 11.99. But 16 bones plus shipping? I'll keep spinning my cd.

They threw in a 7" and posters for $16. Not a bad deal

I think it may. I ordered mine back when they had the slipmat combo. Definitely overpaid for it but I really wanted that slipmat lol.

Keep in mind the 7" only has 2 songs (I believe) and do you really need another poster? You already know what's in store with the LP, so spending $20 on it may be a bit much.

We will be selling the official Record Store Day stuff at 9 am EST tomorrow! I apologize that it is early but we are ALSO doing Record Store / Black Friday stuff at our local store that day so it has to be at 9 am.

Here is the link: http://www.shopradiocast.com/categories/Black-Friday/Official-Record-Store-Day/

Also, we will have a LOT on sale in this thread

http://www.shopradiocast.com/categories/Black-Friday/

*Most of it wont be visible until 9 am tomorrow

And Other OOP items that we have not yet put up this week, plus whatever is left from this week will be here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/categories/Black-Friday/SRC-Black-Friday-Exclusives/

DONT forget, if you ordered from the Dine Alone Garage sale and qualify for store credit, it will be applied before 9 am tomorrow!!

There will be other exciting stuff happening at Dine Alone so stay tuned.

LASTLY, if you miss out on any of the official record store day stuff, check back on Saturday. Whatever we have leftover from the instore we do (if any) will be posted later in the day.

AND if you are in Niagara Falls, ON come to our party!!! I will be giving away free craft (must insert for all your very old Virgil jokes) beer!

DONT forget, if you ordered from the Dine Alone Garage sale and qualify for store credit, it will be applied before 9 am tomorrow!!

There will be other exciting stuff happening at Dine Alone so stay tuned.

LASTLY, if you miss out on any of the official record store day stuff, check back on Saturday. Whatever we have leftover from the instore we do (if any) will be posted later in the day.

Excellent! The record store I'm going tomorrow said they didn't get in the Civil Wars 10" which is the main thing I wanted, hope there is one left (plus I have my DA store credit) - this is great news!

Speaking of DA store credit- has anyone gotten any information about that or how it works?

Store credit will be applied first thing in the morning. All you have to do is check out and you will be able to apply it before paying. It is nice and simple! Should have it all applied and done by 10 am EST the latest

Are you guys still going to sell the Blink 182 Dude Ranch LP? It is nowhere to be seen at the present moment.

That's what I was wondering. It said the blue LP would be for sale, but I'm worried that the CD is what they meant.

Whoops, I was thinking Enema of the State, but Dude Ranch hasn't popped up either.