SRC Online Black Friday/ RSD Events

srcvinyl

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enema was up yesterday, but obviously didnt last long. i havent seen dude ranch either

Shit. Were you able to get one? I wonder how many copies are going out...

i wasnt planning on getting it since i dont really like it but it was gone pretty fast. if dude ranch doesnt end up going up i have the green one that i wouldnt mind getting rid. after the sale if anyone wants it pm me.

edit: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Blink-182-%252d-Dude-Ranch-LP-%28EXCLUSIVE-Clear-Green%29.html

Shit. Were you able to get one? I wonder how many copies are going out...

i wasnt planning on getting it since i dont really like it but it was gone pretty fast. if dude ranch doesnt end up going up i have the green one that i wouldnt mind getting rid. after the sale if anyone wants it pm me.

edit: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Blink-182-%252d-Dude-Ranch-LP-%28EXCLUSIVE-Clear-Green%29.html

Gah. That link's been in limbo for me at least 20 mins now. Maybe I'll end up PM'ing ya...

notebook?

In the initial SRC announcement, they said they'd have vinyl notebooks of bands that would be from records that were returned damaged or whatever. They said there's be ones by Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, and more. I really wanted one.

So I went to a record store about an hour from my house today, hoping to pick up the Silversun Pickups 10", and maybe some other stuff they had there. No Silversun Pickups, and nothing else I wanted. Lame. That was probably the most hipster store ever. They sold Ukelelies.

The notebooks are still not done. We got the spines for them later than expected! I hope we can do them to go up maybe next friday.

I accidentally didnt put the misfits RSD live. If you are looking for that release, you can order it now!!

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Misfits-%252d-The-Devil%27s-Rain-LP-%28Record-Store-Day%29.html

AND, the Dude Ranch sold out in like 4 seconds. We only had a few copies, sorry!!!

did you get a good amount of Type O Negative? I went to a store that didn't order it and it seems like every other store in town did! they basically laughed at people looking for Type O and said "yeah, they all came here because we've never sold a single Type O Negative album in the store before". elitist record store snobs win again, no wonder people buy online so the retailer can silently scoff at your selections when packing your order. ;) I called the stores and none had the TON box after a couple hours either. I really didn't expect so much competition to get that.

did you get a good amount of Type O Negative? I went to a store that didn't order it and it seems like every other store in town did! they basically laughed at people looking for Type O and said "yeah, they all came here because we've never sold a single Type O Negative album in the store before". elitist record store snobs win again, no wonder people buy online so the retailer can silently scoff at your selections when packing your order. ;) I called the stores and none had the TON box after a couple hours either. I really didn't expect so much competition to get that.

That really sucks. I was worried about something like that happening so I pre-ordered mine online instead.