Green Day in Austin tonight

Hey dudes.... apparently you haven't been paying attention for the past 13(ish) years, but green day took a turn for the worse. They released a ton of awful albums and got really into eyeliner. I know this must be shocking since you've been hiding in a cave with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears immediately following the release of dookie, but yeah.... green day is over. Sorry to let you know like this.

Oh yeah... and they decided that doing stadium tours and creating rock operas would be a really great idea? I dunno, I don't get it either. Total bummer though.

Hey dudes.... apparently you haven't been paying attention for the past 13(ish) years, but green day took a turn for the worse. They released a ton of awful albums and got really into eyeliner. I know this must be shocking since you've been hiding in a cave with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears immediately following the release of dookie, but yeah.... green day is over. Sorry to let you know like this.

Oh yeah... and they decided that doing stadium tours and creating rock operas would be a really great idea? I dunno, I don't get it either. Total bummer though.

What's your point?

Guest errolwest

hahaha, greenday sucks.

Looks like this guy's a punxxx.

They're still a good band. Yeah, I didn't care for the latest album. I liked American Idiot when it came out (not so much anymore) but I still love everything else they've done. 39/Smooth up to Warning is still golden in my book. Well... maybe not solid gold, but still goldish.

They're still a good band. Yeah, I didn't care for the latest album. I liked American Idiot when it came out (not so much anymore) but I still love everything else they've done. 39/Smooth up to Warning is still golden in my book. Well... maybe not solid gold, but still goldish.

My thoughts exactly. Warning is my favorite album of theirs tbh

My thoughts exactly. Warning is my favorite album of theirs tbh

Yeah for real, it was my fav for a while, too. That's what i've been listening to lately.

Looks like this guy's a punxxx.

This exactly.

But at the same time, you've got the story to share with us, so it works out. (not being sarcastic, either.)

I'll enjoy the memories that I've got, and enjoy the stories you've got, dig?

totally. i love hearing old stories of people's show experiences... i'm old, so i've been lucky to see tons of bands in their infancy. really lucky.

when i lived in hollywood my roommate was a super big green day fan (newer fan) and for 6 months straight, we'd listen to holdiay/blvd of broken dreams every morning. to this day i can't stand those songs for that reason.

Green Day was also my first concert... it was on the Nimrod tour, I was 13.. we all told our parents we were sleeping over each others houses, and lied to a friends parent to drive us to the show. We all used shitty hair dye to make our hair green and all. Good times at 13.

• 4 weeks later...