Such Gold - Stand Tall repress!

maxxxg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true haha but id rather have the money back, and then buy it when theyre actually being sent out.

MTS says they're getting them tomorrow. I doubt they actually are though. I'm also confused because for like the last month SRC has been giving all the MTS updates and getting all MTS's stock (all those stupid Blink 182 represses.)

This update on the Such Gold 7"s was actually from MTS.

The coke bottle wasn't shown in the picture. Not sure why. I asked the same question. They should be there though.

However these are arriving to us tomorrow. I have tracking so unless the driver misses his delivery they should be there. ALSO we will be shipping out MTS and SRC copies. They need assembled so it may take a day or two. Will ship by Fri the latest

The coke bottle wasn't shown in the picture. Not sure why. I asked the same question. They should be there though.

However these are arriving to us tomorrow. I have tracking so unless the driver misses his delivery they should be there. ALSO we will be shipping out MTS and SRC copies. They need assembled so it may take a day or two. Will ship by Fri the latest

Do you know if the band has their copies yet?

I mentioned this somewhere else but we are fulfilling some of the larger mail order for him. Because we have a set up for large volumes it is a lot more efficient for labels to use us for fulfillment. Some use us permanently, some for just certain projects. We are doing these 7" and i just wanted to give the heads up that I have them arriving tomorrow.

I dont think the band has their copies yet but I am not 100% sure.

I tweeted at MTS about this and they said the red is tour only, the other 3 colors are in the webstore. I'm kind of annoyed by there being 4 colors now, but as long as I get a red copy when I see them, I'm good. Hopefully they still have plenty by April 9th. If it matters i'll post a link to said tweet later. Twitter seems to be down right now.

I'm kind of baffled as to what RJ actually does with his time.

We know he doesn't think of what records to press himself, nor does he make realistic street dates, he doesn't package and ship them himself, he doesn't do the artwork(unless 2 minute ms paint mockups count), he doesn't respond to emails, or process refunds(unless it's out of spite).

I think his role is simply to brain storm fresh new ways to dupe idiots of their cash and think up new lies as to why a record is late.

He's pretty much a modern day don king. No talent of his own, so he leeches of others and talk shit. In the end he'll be broke.

wonder if they'll have them in time for Seattle???

This is my question as well. I can try and pick up an extra copy for someone, but if they don't have the red when I see them, someone PLEASE sell me an extra copy. OR we can trade. I'm pretty annoyed that I bought all three colors then a 4th one shows up...I also do not have shipping confirmation yet.