Wtb / Wttf: New Found Glory (Complete Variants)

pushbacktosquare

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Montauk did you look at the NFG records Dillon had up in his thread tests/ friends press of "from screen..." etc.?

Yes, I have. I've been in contact with him for quite some time. He's a good dude and has helped me out tremendously. Nothing but good things to say about him.

Oh my lanta, I'd love to know how much you've spent on these things in the past month.

In the last month, I've only picked up the recent Sticks & Stones Repress (Red /1500) for about 11 bucks shipped. Also got an original Nothing Gold Can Stay (Gold /1000) for 25 bucks + a trade for the Company Ink repress.

The key and joy (for me, at least) of doing complete variants for this band isn't just finding these records and buying them at any expense. It's about finding them for a reasonable price.

The hunt is just as fun as the kill.

In the last month, I've only picked up the recent Sticks & Stones Repress (Red /1500) for about 11 bucks shipped. Also got an original Nothing Gold Can Stay (Gold /1000) for 25 bucks + a trade for the Company Ink repress.

The key and joy (for me, at least) of doing complete variants for this band isn't just finding these records and buying them at any expense. It's about finding them for a reasonable price.

The hunt is just as fun as the kill.

That rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind helping variant collectors when I have something they would like more than I do, and besides you're soooo close! Good luck with your blue!

Yeah, I've been at this for quite some time. Psh, more like... Good luck with those Friends Presses. I haven't seen any of those pop up on the boards or eBay since I've started hunting these variants. 

Also, for those of you who live in Southern California, it looks like New Found Glory will be playing Back to Back at the Chain Reaction in March. Tickets are on pre sale today at Noon and regular tickets will go up tomorrow. Good luck to anyone trying to score a pair, I'll be trying to grab tickets for both nights. 

Here's the message from the band's Facebook:

We will be playing 2 shows at Chain Reaction on March 27th and 28th! We will be recording these shows for our live record to be released later this year. And an added bonus, everyone in attendance will have their photo included in artwork!

Presale starts today at noon local time and on-sale is Thu., Jan. 31. Limit 2 tickets per customer. Look for a link at noon!