Wtb / Wttf: New Found Glory (Complete Variants)

pushbacktosquare

Where you getting all your goodies from?

Radiosurgery 7" test press was purchased off an eBay auction about 2 weeks ago. It was actually Chad's personal copy. Pretty cool.

The other Friends Presses were purchased from someone overseas who was breaking up their NFG collection. :(

I may have leads to a white cassette, a friend of mine & I attended some Sticks & Stones anniversary tour shows & she bought one.  How much should I tell her you're willing to pay for it?  And does it matter if it's sealed or not?  Also, just out of curiosity, does your collection include the A Very New Found Glory Christmas CD?? 

I hope I'm not being too rude here, I'm not attempting to highjack, but does anyone have an extra ticket to the Chain Reaction shows next week??  Don't reply in the thread here but PM me!!  I totally missed out on the sale & will pay good money for tickets!  I'm working with someone on Craigslist for a ticket to the 3/28 show, so I'm specifically looking for 3/27.  

I may have leads to a white cassette, a friend of mine & I attended some Sticks & Stones anniversary tour shows & she bought one.  How much should I tell her you're willing to pay for it?  And does it matter if it's sealed or not?  Also, just out of curiosity, does your collection include the A Very New Found Glory Christmas CD?? 

I hope I'm not being too rude here, I'm not attempting to highjack, but does anyone have an extra ticket to the Chain Reaction shows next week??  Don't reply in the thread here but PM me!!  I totally missed out on the sale & will pay good money for tickets!  I'm working with someone on Craigslist for a ticket to the 3/28 show, so I'm specifically looking for 3/27.  

PM'd

And as for the CD, I'll eventually get it. Not counting it as part of the collection though. Thanks. 

Awesome.  First night was crazy too, one of the most bizarre things I've seen at a show seeing Chad go down & no one had a clue what was going on.  I thought he had a heart attack or something.  Completely awesome he came back for night 2, though.  And that they finished out the set.  Night two had a much longer setlist too, you picked the right one to go to.

But glad you got your tape, I was going to say I could grab you one if you weren't going to make it. 

Awesome. First night was crazy too, one of the most bizarre things I've seen at a show seeing Chad go down & no one had a clue what was going on. I thought he had a heart attack or something. Completely awesome he came back for night 2, though. And that they finished out the set. Night two had a much longer setlist too, you picked the right one to go to.

But glad you got your tape, I was going to say I could grab you one if you weren't going to make it.

Definitely. BillyA, YourBestBest182 (vc language) and I were right up front when it happened. When he was going down, I was so confused. I kept hearing someone next to us say he got electrocuted. I was looking at his feet and could see that they were moving as if he were in pain. Craziest thing I've seen happen at a show.

I went to both nights. Night 2 was so good. Tip of the Iceberg!