Wtb / Wttf: New Found Glory (Complete Variants)

pushbacktosquare

I was able to work out a deal with someone overseas that had both records. I'm paying for one today and the next I'll pay in about 2 weeks when more funds become available. I'll cross off ISHC - Taking it Ova Friends Press off the list in the OP once I make payment for it. 

Definitely worthwhile! And a breath of fresh air for the time being. I can sense a Catalyst pressing coming this year. But please no more friends presses!!!  -_-

We should press FTSTYS Part 2 and make a "oscar press" 1/1

I can't believe that cassette hasn't made it online yet. There's no way they sold out of them.

I think the red one is officially sold out. It was available on newfoundglorystuff.com for some time. I think they also mentioned it in an online interview that it was sold out. 

As for the white cassette, I don't think that one will be available online seeing as it's a tour exclusive. I am going to see them at the Chain Reaction for 2 nights in a row in March (hope they have it at merch if I can't find one), but if I can find one at a reasonable price before that, I'd rather just pick it up now. 

I think the red one is officially sold out. It was available on newfoundglorystuff.com for some time. I think they also mentioned it in an online interview that it was sold out. 

As for the white cassette, I don't think that one will be available online seeing as it's a tour exclusive. I am going to see them at the Chain Reaction for 2 nights in a row in March (hope they have it at merch if I can't find one), but if I can find one at a reasonable price before that, I'd rather just pick it up now. 

I saw them on Friday and they didn't have any merch with them except shirts.