SHIT TON! of Cds for cheap. 3 bucks a piece.

recordhound1002

i will also say that i just got a bigass box of cds media mail today that was mailed on december 8th.

From this dude?

PS - didn't we both get ripped from that dude on Dead Format too?

I think he's referring to the fact that he received a large package in the mail in a much more timely manner than you'd give recordhound the benefit of the doubt with. And hey, Recordhoundguy, when you read this in three minutes! Just say something in this thread. It's getting weird that you post anywhere else but here today.

I can't believe that he's made nearly 1,500 posts in the last 6 months, repeatedly and annoyingly bumped his WTB threads ad nauseum, had numerous people help him out on his searches for all those crappy Dave Hause & Tigers Jaw records, then, ripped a ton of people off, and yet still has the gall to log in on a daily basis, read all the updates on this mess, and not reply to anybody publicly or even privately to explain himself???

Fuck you, recordhound1002

two threads have now exploded with calling this guy out for ripping people off and he is still not mentioned in the terrible people thread

What is the other thread? I always thought that Adam was a decent dude. Lots of people helped him complete his collections and now he is dodging people left and right. He has a new label that he is starting at the beginning of the year, Id like to hope he is just really busy with that, but Im thinkings its like we got ourselves another Virgil.

I'd really like to give him the benefit of the doubt, and think either he just became incredibly busy one day, or is in the hospital, blah blah blah. But the fact that he still regularly logs on to this site, and is still posting on other threads leads me to believe business/unforseen circumstance is not the issue. Really glad I never bought anything from him.

I've been in touch with him multiple times and he always said he shipped it out long ago. Said he had the delivery confirmation, but never actually sent it along. It's just weird that he's sometimes responsive. Just seems like a huge flake.