Type O Negative Vinyl Box Set (rsd-bf)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

=(.

whoever was stuffing these must have been in a big hurry to get home or something.

other than that tho, i'm really happy with this!

oh, and in case anyone was wondering they did not make a special record skipping version of the "skip it" track on world coming down, it's just the skipping cd.

the cassette on the other hand, had a tape-eating effect, which led me to assume they'd do something clever for the vinyl.

oh well.

this is fucking beautiful and sounds great!

[image]

=(.

whoever was stuffing these must have been in a big hurry to get home or something.

oh, and in case anyone was wondering they did not make a special record skipping version of the "skip it" track on world coming down, it's just the skipping cd.

the cassette on the other hand, had a tape-eating effect, which led me to assume they'd do something clever for the vinyl.

oh well.

My box seams are splitting. I cant imagine I will keep them on the box much longer

I was up in Traverse City Michigan this last week and stopped in at RPM Records. They still had at least one of the Type O set in stock. Might want to give them a call and see if they'll ship. Small shop, but every record in the place was in near mint condition. https://www.facebook.com/pages/RPM-Records-Traverse-City/179467668768746

[image]

=(.

oh well.

My box seams are splitting. I cant imagine I will keep them on the box much longer

Same here, I decided to keep the records outside the box.

i've noticed the box isn't as sturdy as it looks, and tends to puff out from air pressure when you put the records back in all at once. i'll be extra careful after reading these stories of splittage.

also, this has also maxed out my record cabinet capacity.

[image]

hrrp.

wrrrr my gunna put dat mauldin box set when it gets here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Damn, I want to go out to Rockford and check out Toad Hall again. This will be another good place to check out. Thanks, Scott!

I don't know if Toad Hall is still around anymore, sadly. But Culture Shock is a neat store. It's mostly vinyl, but tons of both new and used stuff. (Plus they are a clothing store, too, which helps keep the ladyfriend busy when we visit home.)