Dave Hause - "Resolutions" LP **Second Press**

does Dave have these colors on tour with him yet? I totally missed out on ordering them from P+P. :/

I'm wondering the same thing and did not expect them to sell out as quickly as they did. If no one else answers before me, I'm seeing him in the next couple days so I'll let you know.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering the same thing and did not expect them to sell out as quickly as they did. If no one else answers before me, I'm seeing him in the next couple days so I'll let you know.

well, my guess is it's probably out of stock because they've given or will give him enough to carry around on tour with him. but with the first press, it went from out of stock to in stock a few times over the months, so who knows. anyway, thanks! if it turns out he has some, I'd definitely ask you to help me grab one or two of the variants from him.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, dave dropped by CJLO to record a session w/ chuck ragan for my radio show, you can check out the session here - http://www.cjlo.com/sessions/chuck-ragan-dave-hause-61111

aaaand there's an exclusive download of one of the songs they did here - http://www.cjlo.com/omar-goodness/exclus....o-sonics-s essi

Cool you got some fist press numbers too?

333 red/orange/little white (just mixed, basically a red/orange color)

333 black w/ stripe

333 black/orange split

Cool man thanks!

first press variants are /333 each.

Only asked him because he says P+P presses at the plant he works at. There was great debate about misleading numbers in a Make Do And Mend thread.

2nd press numbers:

200 ORANGE/BLUE SPLIT

100 ORANGE WITH BLUE SPLATTER

150 Vinyl bong (random color)

Thanks for the information.

P&P listed in their store orange and blue mix/haze (sold out). I ordered that and got the color above. Are there no copies with this color?

Thanks again

Anyone want to sell his screenprinted version of the 1. press?