Dave Hause - "Resolutions" LP **Second Press**

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Totally forgot to bump this thread. For anyone that needs one, they have the Orange w/ Blue Splatter back up. I ordered one last week and got it today, so they really do have it. DO IT, it looks great...

I oredered one last week so fingers crossed they send it this time as last time they left it out of my order. At least people are receiving these.

• 2 weeks later...

So... did anyone else get the "Red" variant that they put up yesterday? I e-mailed them about it, and Vincent told me that they tried to stick to one-of-a-kind random colors mostly for the 2nd press, but 2 turned up red. So, I think that means the Red is /2, as it went out-of-stock as soon as I purchased one...

I keep wanting to order more to see what colours there are. So far I have a green mix, blue mix and an orange/red/rusty colour mix. Can't wait to see this red

post some pictures up! those colors sound sweet. and yeah, I'm really hoping this red looks nice, or is at least different enough to actually be /2 like he said. I'll take a pic as soon as it comes in.

First time I've had them out in decent light and my red/orange/rust one is actually very red. Top left was the blue and orange mix I ordered when it went up, the rest are random mix. The bottom right could be classed as blue and orange as well I suppose.

Anyone got their red yet to compare?

[image]

wow, I'm really digging those top row colors. and no sign of the red coming in yet. my order has said "shipped" for a week and a half now, so it should be getting here soon. that bottom red does look really red, so i'm wondering if there's going to be a significant enough difference for them to call it a separate variant...

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know the correct numbers for the 1st press? I always thought all were 333 but dead format says 2 of the variants were /287.

http://deadformat.net/release/resolutions/13863

I think it's /333 for each colour variation. The difference is the covers. 287 orange normal plus 46 orange with screen printed cover equals 333. Same for the half/half. I didn't know about the screened covers.

• 2 weeks later...