Things to expect at VC part 1

Guest admin1338560633

In an effort to keep you all on the same page, I have decided to start a weekly post letting you know what records we are expecting to get in. I feel as though some weeks, we get so busy and as a result don’t properly inform you all of what we have coming in and are expecting to come in. This will be an ongoing list with updates :

I have copies of all of the recent No Idea represses coming in. I am not sure yet which colors, but I will have them either tomorrow or early next week. Here are some other goodies to expect soon.

ATREYU - LEAD SAILS PAPER ANCHOR (180 GR) (should have these in next week)

mewithoutYou - Brother, Sister – I know some of you have already purchased this one, but we should have some soon. The street date is October 16th. I will set up a pre-order shortly.

BLED, THE - SILENT TREATMENT 2 x LP (will be pressed on 2 colors, once I get pricing, I will set up a pre-oder, got word that we will be able to give away a test pressing!) (early October)

DAUGHTERS - HELL SONGS LP (like most hydrahead titles, this will be on multiple colors, should have a pre-order set up soon. (early October)

DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL - THE SHADE OF POISON TREES LP (will be pressed on a few colors, once I find out which colors, I will set up a pre-order, got word that we will be able to give away a test pressing!)(early October)

SAVES THE DAY - UNDER THE BOARDS LP (waiting on colors and pricing before setting up a pre-order, but I did get word that I will be able to give away a test pressing!)(end of October)

Guest falloutcollapse

i want all of that, minus the atreyu one, i wasn't huge on it.

i need to find a way to con people of more money though, because i just spent my last dollars on the maritime set.

Guest falloutcollapse

also, i hate to sound like a broken record (pun definitely intended), but what's up with norma jean? i need to know how much money to keep put away for it, or at least how long i need to keep it put away

also, i hate to sound like a broken record (pun definitely intended), but what's up with norma jean? i need to know how much money to keep put away for it, or at least how long i need to keep it put away

I'd use the price of the Every Time I Die box set as a gauge for how much to save up for Norma Jean.

Guest falloutcollapse

I'd use the price of the Every Time I Die box set as a gauge for how much to save up for Norma Jean.

ah alright, i have 54 dollars set away in my paypal account, so i'm good to go for this and probably one more release. the rest will be resorted to lunch money