Things to expect at VC part 1

Guest admin1338560633

the daughters will tempt me im sure but i already have the tour press. guess ill have to see the what the variations are.

Uhm!! I have the Daughters and Zozobra tour press lps, but i think i will buy the coloured Daughters and an eventual Zozobra coloured press too, maybe i will use the tour Lps to trade... 8-)

is vinyl collective pressing 'under the boards'? or is vagrant doing it?

cobraside is doing it with vagrant; they are the people responsible for alkaline trio remains.

Man, with every update I hope to hear news about the 7" split series and DTR news.

Also, what's the guy from the Gamits up too?

I am working on the split 7"s and new drag vinyl; hope to post news soon.

Chris from the Gamits is in a metal band (kind of like the Sword or Saviours) and I just got some demos. Pretty rocking. they don't have a name yet but are working on shows soon.

ughhh cobraside? their color problem with remains was ridiculous. i understand more colors = more $$ but that shit was just crazy.

apparently you are not familiar with No Idea Records.

oh no - i'm VERY familiar with No Idea. the whole "surprise us!" thing doesnt seem to be working....and the part that sucks - i'll still buy from them.

Chris from the Gamits is in a metal band (kind of like the Sword or Saviours) and I just got some demos. Pretty rocking. they don't have a name yet but are working on shows soon.

Whatever happened to that project between Chris and Vinnie from Less Than Jake?

chris felt weird writing music for someone else's lyrics so he decided that it would not work out.

Chris' metal band is pretty sweet though. Been listening to demos all day.

ughhh cobraside? their color problem with remains was ridiculous. i understand more colors = more $$ but that shit was just crazy.

apparently you are not familiar with No Idea Records.

the two major differences being no idea doesn't lie about their counts and colors. or at least if you don't want to call it lying they keep track of them.