MODEST MOUSE Moon + No One LPs @ Popmarket—$26.99

http://www.popmarket.com/details/26603707

MODEST MOUSE - VINYL BUNDLE

Exclusive bundle of vinyl editions of Modest Mouse’s acclaimed major label debut The Moon & Antartica PLUS the rarities EP No One's First, And You're Next

TWO Modest Mouse vinyl releases for ONE great price!

180 Gram Heavyweight Audiophile Pressings

THE MOON & ANTARCTICA 2-LP set features restored original artwork

NO ONE'S FIRST, AND YOU'RE NEXT is a collection of unreleased and out-of-print tracks from the band’s last two album recording sessions

Both albums include download cards

Original Price: $52.96 USD

$26.99

Use the code FACEBOOK10 for 10% off.

totally doing this even though it will almost break me.

i've wanted moon for a long time now.

i already have everything on no ones first in 7" form, so if anyone wants that out of this bundle i'll sell it to you for $12 plus shipping.

i wanted to grab lateralus too but i simply can't afford it.

i already have everything on no ones first in 7" form, so if anyone wants that out of this bundle i'll sell it to you for $12 plus shipping.

noticed youre from st louis. i got moon at vintage vinyl for $17.99 last week. i know it doesnt include the bundle but it was still a nice deal

noticed youre from st louis. i got moon at vintage vinyl for $17.99 last week. i know it doesnt include the bundle but it was still a nice deal

that is a good deal. i haven't been up to VV in months.

i don't get out much anymore.

the wife works non stop, and we only have the one car, so i stay at home with my kids most of the time.

hopefully, reselling the other album will put this purchase at about $12.

thats what i'm looking for, just cutting the cost in half.

My status is: Backordered. In Stock, ships within 1-2 business days

Just keep in mind you have to be patient with Popmarket.

yeah i found my order conf. email, and mine says the same.

this is my first time dealing with this distro, i guess most of their products are backorder?

My status is: Backordered. In Stock, ships within 1-2 business days

Just keep in mind you have to be patient with Popmarket.

yeah i found my order conf. email, and mine says the same.

this is my first time dealing with this distro, i guess most of their products are backorder?

Popmarket is Sony. Not a distro.

details still say "backordered, in stock, ships 1-2 days"

i ordered 12 days ago.

doesn't look like they've taken my money yet, either.

edit:

emailed them and got a response that it is indeed back ordered, so i dont know why they said it was in stock unless they sold out and kept taking orders.

i canceled.

i can't guarantee that money will still be there whenever they are finally ready to take it.

details still say "backordered, in stock, ships 1-2 days"

i ordered 12 days ago.

doesn't look like they've taken my money yet, either.

edit:

emailed them and got a response that it is indeed back ordered, so i dont know why they said it was in stock unless they sold out and kept taking orders.

i canceled.

i can't guarantee that money will still be there whenever they are finally ready to take it.

I'm in the same boat haven't cancelled yet. I asked about the Lateralus LP I ordered at the same time as it now is marked as "sold out" but they didn't answer that question.

Pretty lame in my book.

This happened when I ordered both the Wilco and Jayhawks bundles a while back. They both ended up saying it was backordered, even though they were still selling them on their site as "In Stock" (at a slightly higher non-sale price). Their response was pitiful:

"Also, please note that the current item offered on Pop Market may differ from the one you placed an order for earlier as there is a difference in the price. Hence, the stocks may differ likewise."

Anyways it did eventually come, but took a couple months. With zero communication until I contacted them. Pretty terrible for a major-label (Sony) backed website

Their customer support is less than helpful.

I paid via PayPal and I have a window on when I can report issues so if I don't have shipping confirmation by next Friday 1/13, I'll have to open a case which I hate doing just so I don't get ripped off.

You won't get ripped off. You'll either get it or they will refund your money. Pop Market vinyl takes For. Ever. Gotsta be patient.