Radiohead - In Rainbows vinyl for trade

celebdeath

hi guys

i've got a pre-order coming to me in early January for the new Radioheadd LP. Its not the discbox, it is just the 2LP. It'll obviously be brand new, never played and such.

Would anyone be interested in trading a brand new copy of the new This Will Destroy You LP on blue wax for Radiohead?

I'm in the UK, but i was figuring itd be a straight swap, no matter where you are.

i'll make sure it is packed to perfecction and i would absolutely appreciate it hugley if you could do the same with the This Will.. LP.

any takers?

• 4 weeks later...

if anyone is interested in this, it has arrived.

it is sealed, brand new and in mint condition.

really do want the new This Will Destroy You LP but would also be willing to trade for the new Dillinger Escape Plan LPl.

i paid £15 in total (can provide proof if so desired) and i'd be happy to take £15 total via paypal (inc. shipping to wherever you are at) for it. it will be packed in a record mailer with cardboard stiffeners, bubble wrap etc. i can post it Wednesday morning or this afternoon (Dec 31) as Tuesday is Noo Years Day.

i've got the discbox so am not requiring the regular LP.

if you play bass (or just like the bass!!), i'll throw in a March 07 issue of Bass Player magazine too. just for a bit of a read.

That's kind of what I was thinking. I'll probably end up getting it right away anyway, haha.

Does anyone know if their other releases are still in print or relatively available? I'm mainly looking for Kid A, The Bends and OK Computer.

you can get them all on www.amazon.co.uk.

but radiohead vinyl tends to command high prices, so brace yourself...