PO: Anywhere "Infrared Moses" limited edition 7"

• 3 weeks later...

SecretSerpent. It's a PayPal shipping notification.

did you receive this for the first record as well? im having problem with them right now, ive never received the first record or shipping confirmation . they kept not responding and sent me a reply 2 weeks ago saying they sent a replacement in early february without any notice. this hasnt showed up either though i doubt its ever been sent at all...

SecretSerpent. It's a PayPal shipping notification.

did you receive this for the first record as well? im having problem with them right now, ive never received the first record or shipping confirmation . they kept not responding and sent me a reply 2 weeks ago saying they sent a replacement in early february without any notice. this hasnt showed up either though i doubt its ever been sent at all...

I missed out getting Pyramid Mirrors from SecretSerpent, I got it from a distro so I'm not sure.

i posted this in the rsd-thread also but i figured i can post it here too...

...also, can somebody help me get this? i bet it'll be somewhat hard to get in germany.

[image]

"Gorgeous stuff." - Aquarius Records "Epic swells of tension that give way to tasty arrangements of some sort of hybrid psych prog 60's hash den house band hell bent on blasting off straight up to the heavens." - Permanent Records

ATP Recordings are delighted to announce that we will release the debut album from Anywhere - a new collaborative projected started by Christian Eric Beaulieu (Triclops!, Liquid Indian) and Cedric Bixler Zavala (The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In) alongside very special guests Mike Watt (The Stooges, fIREHOSE, Minutemen) and providing guest vocals alongside Cedric, Rachel Fannan (ex-Sleepy Sun). This will be the band's first full release following 2 very limited sold out 7" singles.

The album will first be available exclusively as part of Record Store Day 2012 which takes place on April 21 (more info at recordstoreday.com) and will be limited to 500 copies on 12" aqua coloured vinyl (with Download code).

The CD & Digital releases will follow on Monday 14th May with CD and Digital pre-orders available via this link.

http://www.atpfestival.com/recordings/news/view/1203201424.php

...also, can somebody help me get this? i bet it'll be somewhat hard to get in germany.

[image]

"Gorgeous stuff." - Aquarius Records "Epic swells of tension that give way to tasty arrangements of some sort of hybrid psych prog 60's hash den house band hell bent on blasting off straight up to the heavens." - Permanent Records

ATP Recordings are delighted to announce that we will release the debut album from Anywhere - a new collaborative projected started by Christian Eric Beaulieu (Triclops!, Liquid Indian) and Cedric Bixler Zavala (The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In) alongside very special guests Mike Watt (The Stooges, fIREHOSE, Minutemen) and providing guest vocals alongside Cedric, Rachel Fannan (ex-Sleepy Sun). This will be the band's first full release following 2 very limited sold out 7" singles.

The album will first be available exclusively as part of Record Store Day 2012 which takes place on April 21 (more info at recordstoreday.com) and will be limited to 500 copies on 12" aqua coloured vinyl (with Download code).

The CD & Digital releases will follow on Monday 14th May with CD and Digital pre-orders available via this link.

Well that's annoying... really, badly want that. If anyone can get a hold of one please help me out. I've got no chance of getting one myself. :(

[image]

Does anyone know if this is going to be a UK exclusive?I really want it and I live in the US. I tried to get my local record store (lunchbox records) to order one of these for record store day but he said it isnt up for ordering. Anybody know anything more on this?