PO: PERSON L/WEATHERBOX split 7-inch (2ND PRESS!)

[image]

HEAR A NEW PERSON L SONG HERE: http://www.facebook.com/youthconspiracyrecords

ORDER HERE: http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/person-l-weatherbox-split-ep

It's been rumored since 2008, and now, it finally exists: Philadelphia's Person L and San Diego's Weatherbox each contribute two brand new tracks to this split EP. This release showcases Kenneth Vasoli and Brian Warren as true masters of their craft, in a constant game of post-punk one-upmanship. Essential listening that is worth the wait.

TRACKLISTING

A1: Person L - OK

A2: Person L - Winter Clothes

B1: Weatherbox - Kickflips For Weeks

B2: Weatherbox - Two Seductresses

PRESSING INFORMATION

Blue /200

Orange /200

Black /100

This is YCR-005.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

highly anticipating this split i can't wait to get it in my hands !

scott does weather weatherbox have plans to record another full length at any point this year ?

I think it's a goal of theirs; I know Brian's been working on new songs for the past few months, but the problem is keeping a steady lineup together (their most recent drummer is unable to do the Dangerous Summer tour so they're bringing in one of their first drummers, but now they have to teach him all the new songs).

Snagged a black. Am I the only person who dislikes when black is the rarest variant? It's kind of boring. Maybe I should just not care what's rarest and enjoy the music, right? I'm a dick.

Also, that sucks to hear about the most recent drummer not being able to make the next tour. Jesus crust, he was fucking phenomenal on the last tour. I'm sure the new old dude will rule too, but still, that sucks.

Snagged a black. Am I the only person who dislikes when black is the rarest variant? It's kind of boring. Maybe I should just not care what's rarest and enjoy the music, right? I'm a dick.

Also, that sucks to hear about the most recent drummer not being able to make the next tour. Jesus crust, he was fucking phenomenal on the last tour. I'm sure the new old dude will rule too, but still, that sucks.

I think the old-new drummer will be back after this tour, he just had some other commitments. And I agree, that kid was awesome—and he is super fucking young, too! I don't even think he was 20.