PO: PERSON L/WEATHERBOX split 7-inch (2ND PRESS!)

Here's what I learned from this release: It is really not that difficult at all to put out records. People who release these long-winded statements about "unexpected delays" and whatnot are generally full of shit. All you need is finished artwork and finished music. If you pay a pressing plant money, they will press records for you, and then you can sell them to people.

It's so easy, you guys.

yup

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipping update:

-If your order contained multiple records, it has shipped!

-If your order was international, it has shipped!

-If your order was neither of the first two categories but was placed on Jan. 4 (which is a whole shit-ton of you), it has shipped!

I'm leaving for vacation in a few hours but will return on Jan. 23 well-rested (and most likely sunburned), ready to pack up the remaining orders. Everyone should have these in their hands by Feb. 7 for sure.

Also, Weatherbox will have these on sale on blue vinyl on their upcoming tour with the Dangerous Summer, along with the last few copies of the Follow The Rattle... 12-inch. It's unlikely either of these two releases will get re-pressed for a little bit (at least not until a few other records come out), so act now!

...and it's sold out. Holy poop. I am legitimately blown away by this.

To anyone who missed it, Hot Topic ordered a handful of copies which should go on sale right around Feb. 7, so keep your eyes peeled!

did you give some to my minds eye?

i was up there for a bit but only got through the lps before we had to go meet up with friends.

...and it's sold out. Holy poop. I am legitimately blown away by this.

To anyone who missed it, Hot Topic ordered a handful of copies which should go on sale right around Feb. 7, so keep your eyes peeled!

did you give some to my minds eye?

i was up there for a bit but only got through the lps before we had to go meet up with friends.

Not yet -- there was a small overrun for this pressing so it came out to about 520 total copies or so, so once I finish up with the mailorder, I'll take a few of the remaining copies over to MME.

still nothing :(

Yeah I ordered mine last week with afghan guitar and still haven't seen it :/ really hoping it comes today!

Calm down guys, this isn't Amazon's next-day air. Scott was out of the country for a week, and he has to pack and ship all these by himself, when he's not at his job. You'll get them.