Taking back Sunday tell all your friends repress..

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So red is out of 1349 now? Confused

I was wondering why it hadn't sold out before the rest. I wanted red anyways, but would have gone for tan as well possibly.

Maybe I missed something, but weren't the only colors available for sale in their store the red and tan? And even when they had the incorrect info posted, wasn't the tan was still the more limited color?

I was wondering why it hadn't sold out before the rest. I wanted red anyways, but would have gone for tan as well possibly.

Maybe I missed something, but weren't the only colors available for sale in their store the red and tan? And even when they had the incorrect info posted, wasn't the tan was still the more limited color?

349 is still pretty limited.. I wanted red (more visually appealing) but had I known it was outta 1349 I prolly would have gotten both..

349 is still pretty limited.. I wanted red (more visually appealing) but had I known it was outta 1349 I prolly would have gotten both..

So just to clarify, red are 1349 and tan are 199?

I'd be lying if I said I understood the logic in that...

The HT exclusive gray vinyl limited to 400 should be available on HT.com and in select stores on Tuesday next week. If that changes I'll post here.

Victory webstore states it's out of 449. Do you know which one is right?

also, if victory's posted pressing numbers are correct, the total copies for this press adds up to 1997. I wonder if that year holds some significance for the band or something? prob a long shot, just thinking...