Taking back Sunday tell all your friends repress..

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my copy, vinyl feels fairly thick compared to some stuff I've gotten lately. Too bad their artwork person can't center the artwork in the template, that wider gap on the left bothers me so much...

[image]

I noticed from my recent order that on Full Collapse and Where You Want To Be, the vinyl was actually a decent thickness, I was impressed.

Ok, so I'm gonna bitch about this. The copy on "solid red" that I got has so many wisps of tan and gray in it that it lightened up the overall color to look closer the the pink of the last press. Was expecting something completely different and I only purchased it again because of the color. I feel majorly let down but its barely phasing me at all right now due to the announcement of the Tomahawk box set.

Still blows in general though.

Ok, so I'm gonna bitch about this. The copy on "solid red" that I got has so many wisps of tan and gray in it that it lightened up the overall color to look closer the the pink of the last press. Was expecting something completely different and I only purchased it again because of the color. I feel majorly let down but its barely phasing me at all right now due to the announcement of the Tomahawk box set.

Tomahawk box set trumps all forms of sadness in me right now!

My red copy came without any wisps of tan. Do you have a pic of yours? I think it would look cool.

My red copy came without any wisps of tan. Do you have a pic of yours? I think it would look cool.

This is what I expected:

[image]

This is what I got:

[image]

I am actually upset because I already have the album. I just wanted to get another solid opaque red LP for under $10 because I really love solid opaque red vinyl. I realize that seems ridiculous but I just figured it was a sure thing and this purchase only met 50% of my requirements. That's a failing grade. Its not the biggest issue in the world. Just annoyed that I didn't get exactly what I paid for.

And its not just two shades lighter, its pink and has white marbling so it look almost exactly like a copy of the same record that I already have.