New ISIS release in the works???

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^There's still two other options, why not just get one of those?

Well, I like "clear" too much...since I don't like grey, I thought I could get the black ones in Germany anyway. The BCD shipping prices are pretty high and adding taxes will end up at ~$60...so I'm fine with a black copy for 23 Euros! :)

Fair enough :)

Wow. The cheapest fucking jacket in the world and of course its on shitty as fuck grey recycled marble vinyl. Fuck me. Should have reserved a clear at Reckless last night when I had the chance. And before anyone jumps on me about the color, recycled marbled vinyl tends to sound like shit. That's why I'm unhappy with it. /end rant.

Wow. The cheapest fucking jacket in the world and of course its on shitty as fuck grey recycled marble vinyl. Fuck me. Should have reserved a clear at Reckless last night when I had the chance. And before anyone jumps on me about the color, recycled marbled vinyl tends to sound like shit. That's why I'm unhappy with it. /end rant.

How shitty are the the jackets? Haven't gotten my copy yet.

Aesthetically they're nice but the weight of the material is super light and flimsy. Has to be the flimsiest jacket I have. Just listened to the first side. While the mixing is pretty good and the overall sound of the performance is great, the vinyl produces far more popping than I'm comfortable with on a brand new record. I doubt the black and clear editions have the same amount of popping.

I have 4 copies available on clear vinyl if anybody is interested. They're going to be a few dollars more than most places since my distributor's wholesale price was practically retail ($19). They'll ship tomorrow with a delivery confirmation with tracking sent tonight.

They're gone. Thanks to those that ordered.