Coachella 2012 lineup (ATDI + REFUSED content)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to go but the coachella setting is basically like THE GATHERING except without the facepaint and promiscuous sex. Bunch of indie trendsters dressed like hipsters except a little less garish. The music isn't all that exciting for those who normally go to see live bands. and who wants to see these bands in that kind of setting. it's just not worth it.

Unless this show ends in a riot created by Refused burning down the whole place then I lost all respect for them and their "art".

I'd like to see that happen.

I agree. It would be a welcome action. I hate even the idea of Coachella.

"Hey, let's have a festival in the fucking desert!"

"Are you crazy? Why?"

"Because we can only have so many polo games in a year, and we need to USE this damn place every once in a while."

"Why don't we just move the polo out of the FUCKING DESERT?"

*blank stare*

At least there are fucking trees at Lolla when you're in Grant Park.

I've never really been to a festival like that but I feel like I would hate it. I almost went to lolla once. But then I said fuck that.

if you had the inclination that you'd hate it you probably would. i went to acl the first 3 years and after the 2nd year i was over it. too many fuckin' people, too hot, and you had to sit a mile from the stage to see anything. not to mention the sound was awful. most bands i wanted to see i had seen before in smaller venues. i only went the 3rd year because friends came down and we all hung out, and that was the only reason. never been back since.

I've enjoyed Coachella the 3 times I went. I also went to a Nocturnal Wonderland there. Coachella has always been awesome at big reunions. they flubbed Cocteau Twins though. shit, I've seen so many bands at Coachella. I really like the venue. green ass grass, decent weather and tons of space for a bunch of stages. my only beef now is I just can't afford it. it was best as 1-2 days. the 3rd day is a killer.

I really just want to see Refused on this. i really hope they do some other festivals at least afterwards.

I've enjoyed Coachella the 3 times I went. I also went to a Nocturnal Wonderland there. Coachella has always been awesome at big reunions. they flubbed Cocteau Twins though. shit, I've seen so many bands at Coachella. I really like the venue. green ass grass, decent weather and tons of space for a bunch of stages. my only beef now is I just can't afford it. it was best as 1-2 days. the 3rd day is a killer.

I really just want to see Refused on this. i really hope they do some other festivals at least afterwards.

you should go to funfunfunfest. smaller stages, smaller crowds, more fun. not to mention the after party shows are a hoot.

im buying a camping spot + one extra car for $25

yeah that sounded nice, a lot of videos of the partying on youtube too, i was just worried about the toilets/showers situation and since were from canada wed be leaving laptops and everything we have in our car. maybe its safe but i have no idea really.