Trophy Scars - Alphabets. Alphabets.

yeah... definitely disapprove of poaching this when kids drove from TX, FL, Montana, etc and flew from the UK just to see these shows. it would be a shame if one of them missed a shot at this because someone wanted to capitalize ($125!).

although there wasn't much vinyl at the shows - more online sales will give peeps from all over a better opportunity to snag one.

The thing i dont like about the person posting on ebay so soon is that it might give others an idea about flipping it. Really hope the presale tomorrow is limited to one of each varient per person or order, but then again it might screw people over who are legitimately trying to obtain copies for friends.

The thing i dont like about the person posting on ebay so soon is that it might give others an idea about flipping it. Really hope the presale tomorrow is limited to one of each varient per person or order, but then again it might screw people over who are legitimately trying to obtain copies for friends.

I, too, am bummed about the fact that someone is selling it so quickly. I know flipping is inevitable, but I felt bad having to turn fans away once we sold out. It's a shame, but such is life.

Online orders will indeed be limited to one of each variant per household. There's no way to do limit it automatically, but I'm making note of it in the product description. Orders of multiples will be cancelled so other people will have a shot. Hopefully this gives fans a better chance at owning it.

Online orders will indeed be limited to one of each variant per household. There's no way to do limit it automatically, but I'm making note of it in the product description. Orders of multiples will be cancelled so other people will have a shot. Hopefully this gives fans a better chance at owning it.

this is just not cool for international buyers... Pay the 15+ shipping twice with my next door buddy, while we could have it together??

this is just not cool for international buyers... Pay the 15+ shipping twice with my next door buddy??

I was thinking the same. A few of my friends are interested in a copy and I was going to put in a group order. But if I have to expect a cancellation, I'll take care of my own needs... :-/

this is just not cool for international buyers... Pay the 15+ shipping twice with my next door buddy, while we could have it together??

International buyers, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and we'll work something out. It's hard making everyone happy, but we're trying!

Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but is this double or single vinyl? I've got it in my iTunes and it's WAY over the recommended length for a single 12". From my experience anything over 18 min per side @ 33rpm will start to lose volume and this looks like it'd have to be 23-24 minutes per side which means you'd probably have to crank it to get volume out of it. Not trying to knock the release at all, I've just had experiences with Patrick Watson vinyl and especially Gallows "Orchestra of Wolves" where I've sold my copy because it was so unlistenable when they put 45 minutes of music on a single 12"

Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but is this double or single vinyl? I've got it in my iTunes and it's WAY over the recommended length for a single 12". From my experience anything over 18 min per side @ 33rpm will start to lose volume and this looks like it'd have to be 23-24 minutes per side which means you'd probably have to crank it to get volume out of it. Not trying to knock the release at all, I've just had experiences with Patrick Watson vinyl and especially Gallows "Orchestra of Wolves" where I've sold my copy because it was so unlistenable when they put 45 minutes of music on a single 12"

Each side is about 23 minutes, which is indeed slightly over the recommended time and therefore minutely quieter, but it is certainly nothing like the Gallows album. The only alternative was to do a double LP (with a ton of extra space) or an extra 7", for which we didn't have the funds. However, we are happy with how it turned out and have already received some positive (http://jpiccirilli.tumblr.com/post/19183169170) from those who purchased it at the show.