Trophy Scars - Alphabets. Alphabets.

first two EPs sold as a double gatefold 12"... last two Eps sold as a double 12" gatefold... exclusive art? 180g... get the masters recut with scott hull... alex - i'll call you on friday after recording. (i'm making this public to seriously jam up some hype. i'm being a dick but i swear you guys will enjoy it.) let's talk about the summer for something.

first two EPs sold as a double gatefold 12"... last two Eps sold as a double 12" gatefold... exclusive art? 180g... get the masters recut with scott hull... alex - i'll call you on friday after recording. (i'm making this public to seriously jam up some hype. i'm being a dick but i swear you guys will enjoy it.) let's talk about the summer for something.

For the love of god don't forget about Bad Luck! That's the album that should be 180g, 45 RPM, double LP, 24 karat gold embossed artwork, etc... Okay that's getting a little bit carried away, but you get the point!

For the love of god don't forget about Bad Luck! That's the album that should be 180g, 45 RPM, double LP, 24 karat gold embossed artwork, etc... Okay that's getting a little bit carried away, but you get the point!

exalt!! as soon as i can... :D

Received this today, my copy has some black scuffs and dents on the cover... o-well, still excited to spin it!

Man, really bummed to hear about that. Any idea where the scuffs came from? The dents I can kind of understand - I'm going to have to charge a little more for shipping next time and invest in more cardboard, I guess - but the scuffs are baffling.

I couldn't figure it out... it was in the sleeve, but one almost looks like thick faded out pen mark. I didn't notice anything rubbing against it. Not a big deal, just never have seen that happen before.

Boner jams. Talk soon.

mine came in. signed note rules and is adorable. was so busy geeking out over it, didn't notice the huge tear on top of the jacket. really, really sucks. :(

Damn - I'm so sorry to see that. Unfortunately we don't have any spare jackets, but I'll be sending future orders with the record outside of the sleeve to prevent this. I know that doesn't help you, but I hope you still enjoy the record. My apologies again.

mine came in. signed note rules and is adorable. was so busy geeking out over it, didn't notice the huge tear on top of the jacket. really, really sucks. :(

Damn - I'm so sorry to see that. Unfortunately we don't have any spare jackets, but I'll be sending future orders with the record outside of the sleeve to prevent this. I know that doesn't help you, but I hope you still enjoy the record. My apologies again.

pretty gutted that there's no chance of a replacement but i'm sure I can DIY it so it's not too obtrusive. it's just kind of a bummer, this is definitely one of my favorite records and I love the album art. at least I know this kinda thing won't happen to anyone else from now on.

[image]

gnar

Just received mine and it is fucked in the same identical way that yours is. Which is very disappointing because I am so happy with it but this kind of killed it for me. I'll never sell it but it just kind of sucks. Anyways, incredible release!

Dude, What is up with these jackets being ripped to shit? No visible damage to my mailer but both records ripped in the same area. Pretty disappointing. Seeing that a lot of people are getting the damage in the same area, I don't think this is a mailing issue.

I think it is due to mailing, as a result of not being packaged properly. The records were loose inside the box and could slide around. When this is the case, there's a really good chance you'll end up with a split seams.

Dude, What is up with these jackets being ripped to shit? No visible damage to my mailer but both records ripped in the same area. Pretty disappointing. Seeing that a lot of people are getting the damage in the same area, I don't think this is a mailing issue.

I think it is due to mailing, as a result of not being packaged properly. The records were loose inside the box and could slide around. When this is the case, there's a really good chance you'll end up with a split seams.

Sounds like we're owed some new jackets then?

Just got mine today and had a rip in the exact same spot.

Oh the rich smell of entitlement.

Does a split seam on the jacket effect the sound quality at all?

Then why does it matter

Then why does it matter

because the price paid is for the entire product and not strictly the music. that's what iTunes is for. that was an idiotic remark. now do they automatically deserve new sleeves? probably not, but it is a reasonable request to the label.

Then why does it matter

because the price paid is for the entire product and not strictly the music. that's what iTunes is for. that was an idiotic remark. now do they automatically deserve new sleeves? probably not, but it is a reasonable request to the label.

Go away, you flipped this record why the fuck would you care?