SXSW 2012

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuuuuuck, even more of a reason I'm bummed out at shit for not being there right now

Well, if anybody has extra money and doesn't mind lugging around a pair of the Descendents Authentics in a size 10.5 (10 1/2), that'd be cool as shit. I don't get paid until Friday so I won't have money actually in the bank until Monday probably....I don't see this happening, but if anybody's willing, let me know

birdwell i'll do it if they don't have my size, but i seriously doubt i'll even get there in time. 50 pairs of shoes is not really alot.

I figured they'll be gone lightening fast, and as always, I appreciate anybody even putting forth the effort to try. Mike, always such a stand up dude.

....one of the bands that I helped out with the other night (The Ware On Drugs) is playing SXSW and half-way through sound-check their Sound-Guy was like "good news, just got an e-mail saying I got us all free Puma's at South By"....fucking SXSW.....mainly, me not being there....

well i got my DESCENDENTS shoes. but more importantly i got to see CRO-MAGS, SAVIOURS, and THE SHRINE, along with PALBEArER. After that Pitchfork showcase i'm DOOMED out.

I threw Knives today too!

Saturday will be BOB MOULD doing the whole COPPER BLUE album. He will be followed by THE ROOTS. Then Lucero and William Elliott Whitmore at CEDAR STREET. Permanent Frost.. you with me?

Who thinks he should go see BOB MOULD do COPPEr BLUE?

All of you can suck it!!!!!!! (just kidding..sorta)