PO Earth - Angels of Darkness,Demons of Light II

LOL @ $10+ in shipping and "handling fee". ridiculous.

yeah, i agree their shipping is high. I guess its a little more expensive now because they ship ups.

pretty sure its usps priority mail? in anycase, i know the number is probably accurate. i just dont want to pay for priority mail when i live one state over from where theyre located. the record would get here just as fast if it was shipped media (im aware east coasters may feel differently, but thats why having an option would be nice).

yeah, i agree their shipping is high. I guess its a little more expensive now because they ship ups.

pretty sure its usps priority mail? in anycase, i know the number is probably accurate. i just dont want to pay for priority mail when i live one state over from where theyre located. the record would get here just as fast if it was shipped media (im aware east coasters may feel differently, but thats why having an option would be nice).

They recently switched to ups. I've ordered at least three packages from there recently and they all came ups.

They even shipped some replacement records to me via ups.

yes! ordered...cant wait for the new pelican 12" on southern lord

Hell yes, me too.

I'll be grabbing the blue copy of Angels II. I'm happy that I can get their mail order versions in one of my local shops. I rarely buy direct from SL anymore due to the fact that they won't offer media mail. I do sign up for yearly subscriptions whenever they do them because those are worth it.