Ebay: Tigers Jaw - s/t (orange /200) ends @ 10 EST

derkwithano

How many PM's did you get for 16ppd after that last post?

zero surprisingly, and I think I don't deserve any joke messages. I'm an honest dude who ships records quick and very securely. I don't try to rip people off, but this is a favorite of mine that I ALREADY am having a hard time letting go of, but decided was necessary.

If you love it, how about I loan you $30/40 to be paid back in a month - really.

zero surprisingly, and I think I don't deserve any joke messages. I'm an honest dude who ships records quick and very securely. I don't try to rip people off, but this is a favorite of mine that I ALREADY am having a hard time letting go of, but decided was necessary.

If you love it, how about I loan you $30/40 to be paid back in a month - really.

I will do the same. I've bought from this guy a couple times, and he's awesome.

whoa. That is extremely kind of you, but there is absolutely no way i can take that offer. I have a bad habit (buying beyond my means....basically just records), and I feel I need to purge because I know I'm just going to buy more. No way i could take anyone's money, continue buying records at a slower pace, fix my front right bearing (car), and feel ok about it. Really though, I'm blown away that you'd do that for a stranger!

lol you're funny.

I personally hate when people lose their shit for lowball offers. So unnecessary..

I deal with somewhat dumb people almost all day at work... I kind of run out of tolerance for stupidity in adults when it comes to post-work time.

* also, I hate when people swear in posts, and I almost deleted mine when i went to post it, but decided I really wanted to project how annoying it really was.

fuck man, I saw the tour press listed on eBay today, so I went and checked to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. I found that and also found out that I have two copies of the S/T on orange, so damn, may have to part with one of those fuckers and get faded this weekend! Good luck with the wheel bearings, damn cars and grown up life shit

I have an appointment with Getty at 8AM tomorrow, so I'm pumped this ended tonight. Really didn't attempt to line it up that well hah. Thanks again to the 2 dudes that offered to loan me money on here!! That was pretty wild of you, and I really appreciate it. Lastly, to geezfools, have a drink for me buddy.