belvedere

jodi

Just in time for the band’s upcoming reunion shows and appearance at this year’s Groezrock festival Jump Start Records will be releasing a double LP from Belvedere. The double LP will feature 2000′s ‘Angels Live in My Town’ and 2003′s ‘Twas Hell Said Former Child’, both available for the first time ever on vinyl.

The first pressing of 1000 will be on white and opaque red vinyl and comes in a gatefold sleeve.

I hope that they also press Fast forward eats the tape.

more great news from Effervescence Record:

"Time is gone ! We're SOOOO FUCKIN' PROUD to announce you one of our next release ! This band is called... BELVEDERE !!!

Yeah ! And for their reunion we're so happy to release their (best for us) album "Fast Forward Eats The Tape" on exclusive and limited vinyl version !

Check the video in full for more infos !!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

http://youtu.be/PXw2sQxudZE"

Cat's out of the bag

[image]

We're excited to announce that we're reissuing Belvedere - Fast Forwards Eats The Tape LP with the help of our friends at Jump Start Records and Effervescence Records. Just in time for the band's upcoming reunion shows we'll have their final album released for the first time on vinyl with new artwork. Stay tuned for upcoming pre-order info.

www.animalstylerecords.com/website/news.php

www.animalstylerecords.com/website/viewrelease.php?id=34

Cat's out of the bag

We're excited to announce that we're reissuing Belvedere - Fast Forwards Eats The Tape LP with the help of our friends at Jump Start Records and Effervescence Records. Just in time for the band's upcoming reunion shows we'll have their final album released for the first time on vinyl with new artwork. Stay tuned for upcoming pre-order info.

www.animalstylerecords.com/website/news.php

www.animalstylerecords.com/website/viewrelease.php?id=34

stoked!

waiting for the european preorder. I'm so happy for this. Next after Going Nowhere Fast, twas hell is my favorite skatepunk release ever!

Didn't know there was going to be a European preorder. Now I had to pay $16 shipping costs.

I think they usually do it through Ass Card