Offers: Coheed - In Keeping Secrets x4

thefence2113

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I didn't love Deja so much, we might could talk. But I've got the Favor House Atlantic 7", and I can really live without this, especially if it gets a repress. I need to stop buying $200 records. >.< Good luck selling these. If you can somehow make a deal with Casey, he's a solid dude. You both just have different numbers in mind. xDD

i can understand collecting multiple variants of one record at retail price, but this is just ridiculous.
I agree with you, but for me this isn't just a record collection. I have a very big Coheed collection consisting of comics, CDs, vinyl, action figures, prints, magazines, etc. I would only have one listening copy otherwise.

Dude are Coheed comics actually worth something? I got a first press of the original one that I got when it came out.

Also, I love how people use popsike as the only guide on pricing stuff. Never mind the fact that it doesnt consider the fact if they actually sold, or if it was bid up by a friend and never went, doesnt factor in other auction or sale sites. If you look in the right places you can get this set for 600.

Dude are Coheed comics actually worth something? I got a first press of the original one that I got when it came out.

Also, I love how people use popsike as the only guide on pricing stuff. Never mind the fact that it doesnt consider the fact if they actually sold, or if it was bid up by a friend and never went, doesnt factor in other auction or sale sites. If you look in the right places you can get this set for 600.

Where are the right places? Because this thread isn't one of them.

i sold the entire first run of amory wars - sstb, and a copy of the good apollo novel with all trading cards, and got a little over 100 for the whole thing.\

and this was back in like, 2009 or 2010.