What other Vinyl Message Boards do you Frequent?

thebunk

:)

because Virgil and Ben (the former moderator) are good guys.

Benchwarmer (the latest moderator) is kind too.

oakland,adambomb,elephatttt,stevenontheradio,coldober,mattissr1984,flood,robotnerd,falloutcollapse,kjm23,loren,jacobe ,burntwolf,cadetapplesaucematt,skumbucket and most friends and bros at here are awesome.(sorry for someone that i forget)

this is my reason....

We win because we have xlovecolouredx. The end.

I like the vinyl collective board way more than any other board I've been on .. B9 is ok for keeping up with preorders etc. viva la vinyl flat out sucks. almost everyone I've interacted with on that board was a fuckin asshole with terrible taste in music.

the thing with VLV, B9, lambgoat (not really a vinyl board but a board nonetheless), and DWI to a lesser extent is that its mostly full of people jocking to the coolest/most controversial kid on the internet by saying things they'd never say in front of or to anyone in person. thats true for the majority of the population on the internet though--they just take it to a whole other level thats not really worth anyones time. the topics here are actually fun to jump in on and it doesnt hurt that the people here are more than decent.

Plus it helps that here is more relaxed and tolerant of people asking uninformed questions...I know I had had my share of questions where I make it clear that I am asking because I don't know or not too familiar with that particular subject.

Example: On the other board I asked about recommendations as a first-time Converge listener. I got some good responses and recommendations. I am sure that if I had asked that at the B9 or DWI boards, it would have been like fresh meat for the slaughter...no mercy on the guy asking the n00b question. Yikes!

:)

because Virgil and Ben (the former moderator) are good guys.

Benchwarmer (the latest moderator) is kind too.

oakland,adambomb,elephatttt,stevenontheradio,coldober,mattissr1984,flood,robotnerd,falloutcollapse,kjm23,loren,jacobe ,burntwolf,cadetapplesaucematt,skumbucket and most friends and bros at here are awesome.(sorry for someone that i forget)

this is my reason....

We win because we have xlovecolouredx. The end.

so sorryyyyyyyyyyyy,scottheisel !

i forgot your name.

forgive me,bro.

:-[

Guest scriptedrain
See, that's why I proposed having a board like this on Vinylcollective in the first place. It's really the only worth-a-shit place of its kind.

Uh, I think "thank you Oakland's" are in order.

You're so gay. ;)

- Jeff