What other Vinyl Message Boards do you Frequent?

thebunk

I have been searching for vinyl discussion boards, mostly those that are aimed at collectors that buy new vinyl from current artists (i.e. indie, alternative, punk, etc.). I am also into Classic Rock as well but there seems to be a ton of boards out there that are aimed at that group (i.e. www.recordcollectorsguild.com) but very rarely do they ever mention vinyl from current artists.

So what are some of the other boards that you guys frequent to chat about this great hobbey?

Guest falloutcollapse
99% of the time, I am here at VC...I check out VLV once in a blue moon...I like the people here at VC better anyways; they're much nicer and not "scene" or pretentious in their love for vinyl.

we like you too!

Warning: The B9 and Deathwish boards are not for people with thin skin. If you are the karma-obsessed type that seem to lurk here from time to time I'd think twice. Those cats love to fuck with whiney newbie bitches and anyone that's not there to just have good-natured fun. If you take yourself seriously, might I recomend the Deep Elm boards?

Warning: The B9 and Deathwish boards are not for people with thin skin. If you are the karma-obsessed type that seem to lurk here from time to time I'd think twice. Those cats love to fuck with whiney newbie bitches and anyone that's not there to just have good-natured fun. If you take yourself seriously, might I recomend the Deep Elm boards?

I've been posting there for years and this is all very very true.

I'd suggest reading the B9'r for a while before jumping into it. It's not for those that are easy to offend or overly PC.

You will almost always be offended by something on there, at least a little.

It's a fun board though, moves fast, people from all over the world, interesting topics and full of new music & news.

I've been posting there for years and this is all very very true.

I'd suggest reading the B9'r for a while before jumping into it. It's not for those that are easy to offend or overly PC.

You will almost always be offended by something on there, at least a little.

It's a fun board though, moves fast, people from all over the world, interesting topics and full of new music & news.

ive posted on the buy/sell/trade section of B9 before and dove right in. ive never jumped into random discussions on the main board though. they seemed to remind me a lot of the people on lambgoat.

:)

because Virgil and Ben (the former moderator) are good guys.

Benchwarmer (the latest moderator) is kind too.

oakland,adambomb,elephatttt,stevenontheradio,coldober,mattissr1984,flood,robotnerd,falloutcollapse,kjm23,loren,jacobe ,burntwolf,cadetapplesaucematt,skumbucket and most friends and bros at here are awesome.(sorry for someone that i forget)

this is my reason....