PO: Joyce Manor - S/T - REPRESS

Damn. I was sitting on the fence too long before I ordered this. Planned to maybe buy a 1st press copy, but they just go for too much. Eventually placed an order for two copies of the 2nd press yesterday, got an email today saying the red was sold out already and that I'll be getting two copies of the same color.

Damn. I was sitting on the fence too long before I ordered this. Planned to maybe buy a 1st press copy, but they just go for too much. Eventually placed an order for two copies of the 2nd press yesterday, got an email today saying the red was sold out already and that I'll be getting two copies of the same color.

Bummer I wanted red also. Hopefully my local HT will get it and let me open it to check the color before I buy.

Bummer I wanted red also. Hopefully my local HT will get it and let me open it to check the color before I buy.

Highly doubt they would let you open it before buying.

Highly doubt they would let you open it before buying.

Normally I would agree, but I've known the assistant manager for about a decade and am pretty cool with the general manager as well. I'll let you know how it goes!

Saw them last night with Classics of Love(both killed it) and was hoping to pick up some red copies for people on the board. Unfortunately, they only had coke bottle, at least the one we looked at.

They also had the new record and I saw one guy with the sold out blue. I was tempted to buy another copy just because I don't have the ones I ordered yet and I am anxious to spin it. Considering I have a blue, pink, and test coming, I figured I just need to be patient.

JM has really improved from the older live clips I have seen on youtube. They have it all down now and the crowd is singing along.

If you get a chance to see them on tour DO IT!

modified for message clarity

Saw them last night with Classics of Love(both killed it) and was hoping to pick up some red copies for people on the board. Unfortunately, they only had coke bottle, at least the one we looked at.

They also had the new record and I saw one guy with the sold out blue. I was tempted to buy another copy just because I don't have the ones I ordered yet and I am anxious to spin it. Considering I have a blue, pink, and test coming, I figured I just need to be patient.

JM has really improved from the older live clips I have seen on youtube. They have it all down now and the crowd is singing along.

If you get a chance to see them on tour DO IT!

modified for message clarity

How'd you get ahold of a test?