the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Jack, maybe you didn't attend the tour? Maybe it was sold out before they reached your vanue? Happens all the time.

Several people got theirs from a show, so I'd say it's pretty likely that's where you get the black :D

>:( been to all tours, never saw vinyl for sale and i always check out the merch stand

So you've been to every single one of their shows including international shows to confirm that there wasn't vinyl available at any?

Guest theusedguy
This thread. Why haven't I been here. Oh god. This made my night. If the album in the title didn't suck so much, I'd of read it earlier. :P I love their first two albums. This? No.

Also. My best friend has this on black.

ask where he got it please?

I have nearly 20 copies of this record on black and I fully intend to flip them on ebay for a minimum of $3000 each.

If you can give me a better offer than that, one can be yours. I'll even throw in TWO limited edition poly sleeves with autographed flaps - one has Bert McCracken's sweat trapped on the inside.

This thread. Why haven't I been here. Oh god. This made my night. If the album in the title didn't suck so much, I'd of read it earlier. :P I love their first two albums. This? No.

Also. My best friend has this on black.

my god.. you are just such a dumb fuck. go die already.

Guest theusedguy

my god.. you are just such a dumb fuck. go die already.

you see your reflection in the pc screen?

Guest theusedguy

fye and shop radio cast have removed the reissue of this vinyl on hi horse records from thier site which probably means its been cancelled

but fr cereal u gaiz.. halp me findz it!!!!!!!! i only haz sicks rekkerdz and i duzant no te 1sttt thyng ubut pashentz nd wayting!

Guest theusedguy

all i want is a link to where to buy a black copy of it or for someone to sell me one, not too much to ask for, is it? no, i just need some helping finding it and thats it then im off these boards

When are you going to figure out that it doesn't exist? I mean, it's been fun for 9 pages watch you have wet dreams about buying your 11th vinylz, but it's getting old. You're an idiot if you believe any of these people. What is your first language, anyways? Do you understand the term gullible?

[image]

When are you going to figure out that it doesn't exist? I mean, it's been fun for 9 pages watch you have wet dreams about buying your 11th vinylz, but it's getting old. You're an idiot if you believe any of these people. What is your first language, anyways? Do you understand the term gullible?

[image]

Wanted to say these exact words the last 8 pages

Guest theusedguy

[image]

i know some people are busting me but i thought there have to be at least one honest person here :/ :(

Guest theusedguy
Ha, I haven't even read through much of this thread but I know nothing of this terrible band so it's pretty funny that something that doesn't even exist is being continuously asked about.
we dont know it doesnt exist