the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

Guest theusedguy

Alright so the used lies for the liars vinyl was released in 2007, I bought what was said to be a limited edition pink vinyl from the official site. I like to buy all versions of every used album since they are my favorite band, recently I realised that no other site listed it as pink vinyl so began wondering if the pink was exclusive to the official site. If a black version exists I must buy it but no one seems to know if they are selling a black version so I was wondering if anyone here owns it, has a black version or it and where they purchase it from? or can tell me what they think about if other sites sell a black version? Thanks.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theusedguy

it appears it could be black but when i contacted them they said they were not sure so im hesitant to buy one and open it from anywhere (not just shopradiocast) and then have it be the same one but thanks for replying, i wasnt expected much help with this...appreicated :)

Guest theusedguy
Shopradiocast is the only place I've seen advertising black

which i think might be a mistake/typo because they also had it listed has a 2lp set which was not correct.

Guest theusedguy
Supposedly this album was also supposed to be rereleased by "high horse records" on feb 21st which is also on src and amazon but has been delayed. There has been no details given out about this rerelease though...

yeah yeah yeah, i saw that and placed a pre-order for it...made me think they might be running low on "limited edition pink" and make a standard black version of it...seeing that listed is what made me go crazy and start thinking there might be a black one out there already and the pink was exclusive to the warner site...a lot of sites had lies for the liars listed as 2lp but each one i contacted said it was a mistake and they fixed it on their site (i can also confirm the typo started when the self titled album was reissued on vinyl in august 2009)....i think theres only ponk as of now but there could possibly be a black one out there and i guess im hoping someone has a black one, reads my post and says 'yeah theres a black version and i bought it from 'blank'" but thanks for the replys everyone...i really didnt see much help coming from here, i really appreciate it :)

Guest theusedguy
I just got their selftitled on vinyl the other day, so pumped to finally have it. also had the store i got it from order me in love and death, I always wanted that on vinyl too but I hate picture discs and I'm glad it's now available on standard vinyl.

the self titled is a very nice 2lp set, the in love in death is a nice lp as well, nice to have a big version of album artwork that is so beautiful...but the in love and death picture disc is also very nice, i think picture discs are very cool and neato

Guest theusedguy

i can now confirm that pink was only made, the sites that told me black, i asked them to open one and they said it was pink so pink was the only color made incase anyone else was curious about this

Guest theusedguy
i have a black copy. bought it from amazon.

oh my gosh, are you serious or just on messing with me like everyone else?

Guest theusedguy

keep it seriuos guys, there may be a black LFLT vinyl out there that i dont have....very serious stuff....every thing, one, and place should shut down and jsut focus on this for now until its settle, very very serious situation...