the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

To put this bullshit to rest I have a friend who is completely unaffiliated with this board I mentioned this asinine thread to who said he bought a black press of this limited to 500 in 2008 at one of their shows. So the bottom line is yes it exists, yes it seems it's a tour press ONLY, yes it's limited, no, you won't find it easily, creep ebay for it and shut up because you're not going to get it from someone in this thread.

I was going to photoshop some crazy variant just to screw with you but I think I'd rather just see this idiocy be over with. Was funny at first but this is not worth 10 pages. Whether you're for real or not I don't care, there's your answer.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ stephen, the pandora's box you've just opened will consume us all. Now this guy is gonna be here forever thinking that someone DOES have one and they're holding out.

Problem now - because the guy is so predictable, he'll try to goad you into getting yr friend to take pictures. Oh the fuel.... ;)

WELL GOSH. SORRY GUYS. I FUCKED UP.

[image]

can this be locked? i think enough is enough.

personally i do not know who is telling the truth or not and i was unable to find a black version in my 2 minutes of searching. regardless if there is one or not and whatever color are in existence just keep searching, and continue looking on discogs, ebay, popsike for history, etc etc. if you find one congratulations, if not it is not the end of the world. he has had plenty of answers, suggestions, advice, and comments regarding this.

this thread is of no benefit to the board.