the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep telling yourself that Jill.

what about the pic of the yellow version then?

What about it? Yellow is not black.

The majority of people in this thread are just going to continue either fucking with you or insulting you. If you still think a black copy exists, then just keep searching eBay and Discogs as you're obviously not going to get any help here.

Guest theusedguy

what about the pic of the yellow version then?

What about it? Yellow is not black.

The majority of people in this thread are just going to continue either fucking with you or insulting you. If you still think a black copy exists, then just keep searching eBay and Discogs as you're obviously not going to get any help here.

but people want me to leave, but im not going to til i get the help im seaking, that way everyones happy

You're failing to realize that until you actually *know* that this variant exists that you're only subjecting yourself to endless amounts of mockery for absolutely no reason.

This would be a different cause if there was actually a possibility that you might get the record that you're seeking after all of this.

I just wasted my time reading a few posts back and he says "anyway someone said they got black from amazon so i ordered that and we will see in a couple days."

It's funny that he can't shut his fucking mouth and wait for his Amazon copy before continuing to go on and on about this stupid record.

Guest theusedguy
I just wasted my time reading a few posts back and he says "anyway someone said they got black from amazon so i ordered that and we will see in a couple days."

It's funny that he can't shut his fucking mouth and wait for his Amazon copy before continuing to go on and on about this stupid record.

well i put it in the cart but did buy cause i thought the person who said thats be like oh hahahah i tricked you due to the immatue and rude people on the forum

spoiler alert: no one's gonna question your used cred without it in your sweet collection!

if you want it that bad just take a fucking sharpie to it.

Guest deathbydrums
there are plenty of honest people here. we all just fucking hate yoused.

Ok, so this thread seems useless but I believe there is a lesson to be learned here and it is still relevant to this thread. Sorry to call you out dude, but this just fits...

Ry as a kite has as his signature a quote by himself that says "sum 41 NEEDS to be forgotten". Now, the only goddamn time I ever think of sum 41 is when I read that. Any time he posts, anyone who reads that actually thinks of Sum 41. So that message has the opposite goal of forgetting Sum 41. Rather, it is a constant nagging reminder of their existence.

The lesson we can take from there and apply to here is to ignore stupid posts and they will die quickly. Too bad it doesn't work as easily with bands. Anyways, you guys know that and I know that, so I guess it's all good fun!

Oh yeah... THE USED NEED TO BE FORGOTTEN!!!

Guest theusedguy
there are plenty of honest people here. we all just fucking hate yoused.

Ok, so this thread seems useless but I believe there is a lesson to be learned here and it is still relevant to this thread. Sorry to call you out dude, but this just fits...

Ry as a kite has as his signature a quote by himself that says "sum 41 NEEDS to be forgotten". Now, the only goddamn time I ever think of sum 41 is when I read that. Any time he posts, anyone who reads that actually thinks of Sum 41. So that message has the opposite goal of forgetting Sum 41. Rather, it is a constant nagging reminder of their existence.

The lesson we can take from there and apply to here is to ignore stupid posts and they will die quickly. Too bad it doesn't work as easily with bands. Anyways, you guys know that and I know that, so I guess it's all good fun!

one of the best bands ever that has been around for 11.5 years? no way man, LONG LIVE THE USED!

one of the best bands ever that has been around for 11.5 years? no way man, LONG LIVE THE USED!

You are officially a fucking idiot. Get the hint that everyone here is fucking with you, I am not gunna lie I didn't mind The Used until you ruined them, they now will always suck in my mind.

I learned my lesson here already cause when I first started on here, my first post was a thread I started... it was a WTB Brand New records that people geek over. I realized that with in the first couple of responses that what I did was stupid. You aren't gunna get what you're looking for instantly and you doing this just makes more and more people aware of how stupid you are. This board is more than just selling and trading vinyl. It's a site I go on to see what people have to say about various things and I look forward to checking this site a few times a day.

As of right now, you are the laughingstock of this forum. Quit being so god damn annoying and be patient. If this dumb black pressing does exist and you do like The Used as much as you say you do, you'll come across it.

Guest theusedguy

You are officially a fucking idiot. Get the hint that everyone here is fucking with you, I am not gunna lie I didn't mind The Used until you ruined them, they now will always suck in my mind.

I learned my lesson here already cause when I first started on here, my first post was a thread I started... it was a WTB Brand New records that people geek over. I realized that with in the first couple of responses that what I did was stupid. You aren't gunna get what you're looking for instantly and you doing this just makes more and more people aware of how stupid you are. This board is more than just selling and trading vinyl. It's a site I go on to see what people have to say about various things and I look forward to checking this site a few times a day.

As of right now, you are the laughingstock of this forum. Quit being so god damn annoying and be patient. If this dumb black pressing does exist and you do like The Used as much as you say you do, you'll come across it.

yeah and hopefully get some help here, until its in my hands, im here to stay :)

yeah and hopefully get some help here, until its in my hands, im here to stay :)

No one is going to help you here because of how fucking annoying you are. I tried to help, I legit searched the internet and tried to see if this shitty record existed just so you would shut the fuck up about it. There is nothing on the internet about this existing besides the 7 people in this thread that are fucking with you. It does not exist. Get over it. Have fun with your 10 shitty records.