the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

I mean okay if you're serious then I feel bad for you. You legitimately came here looking for a specific record and that seems like a logical step that many people have made. I guess the problem is that you continued to ask asinine questions and even when people gave you the best answers they could (about sleeves or anything else) you argued or had some kind of dumb retort. Your best bet at this point is to make a new thread in the "Sales" board and title it:

WTB: The Used - Liars on black or any other color

Then bump that thread every couple days and see if you get any bites. The way you're doing it now is just super annoying and that's why people are giving you a hard time. If you are for real then I hope you find what you are looking for. If you're just messing with everyone because you have nothing better to do, then please move along.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theusedguy
^ find it yourself and delete your fucking account already. you're yesterdays news.

no, my account will stay until i find it jack

I mean okay if you're serious then I feel bad for you. You legitimately came here looking for a specific record and that seems like a logical step that many people have made. I guess the problem is that you continued to ask asinine questions and even when people gave you the best answers they could (about sleeves or anything else) you argued or had some kind of dumb retort. Your best bet at this point is to make a new thread in the "Sales" board and title it:

Then bump that thread every couple days and see if you get any bites. The way you're doing it now is just super annoying and that's why people are giving you a hard time. If you are for real then I hope you find what you are looking for. If you're just messing with everyone because you have nothing better to do, then please move along.

has anyone bought it from amazon, fye, best buy, or shop radio cast.....if yes, what color did you get?

read the thread. i know for a fact when skimming it yesterday i noticed at least two people mention they bought it and had a black one, i think someone even bought it on black. if you want it so bad why not just buy it and if it is the wrong color sell it on ebay and try to get most of your money back.

Guest theusedguy
I think it was only a tour edition so you will have to buy from the guy off ebay

ive been to their shows many times, everythime they coe around and never saw them selling vinyl on it

Guest theusedguy

has anyone bought it from amazon, fye, best buy, or shop radio cast.....if yes, what color did you get?

read the thread. i know for a fact when skimming it yesterday i noticed at least two people mention they bought it and had a black one, i think someone even bought it on black. if you want it so bad why not just buy it and if it is the wrong color sell it on ebay and try to get most of your money back.

thats a last resort, i at least want conformation of what site they bought it from, and some people may of been lying

THAT's your last resort?? opposed to sitting here all fucking day and crying "please please help you guys! im totally helpless and aloof without you all telling me exactly what to do!"

Guest theusedguy
In all honesty, I have one on translucent blue, and one on white with pink splatter.

I'll post pics later.

i would like to see that

Guest theusedguy
If you didn't know about the blue and white/splatter variants, maybe that has something to do with why all these guys are giving you such a hard time?

You call yourself theusedguy, but you don't know jack about all the different releases? Hmmm...

apparently that might may diff colors of LFTL, but aside from that my collection and knowledge is very great