the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theusedguy

this is beyond redickyoulous with these jokes now, you all say take a pic of your collecton and we will take you serioues, you just became more jokster like now :/

anyway someone said they got black from amazon so i ordered that and we will see in a couple days

pretty sure they are fucking with you dude. As various people said on here, the tour version was on black and i would have to say that if the black exists that it would make sense to have been a tour edition

Guest theusedguy
anyway someone said they got black from amazon so i ordered that and we will see in a couple days

pretty sure they are fucking with you dude. As various people said on here, the tour version was on black and i would have to say that if the black exists that it would make sense to have been a tour edition

ive been to their shows for each tour and never seen vinyl being sold on it but thanks for looking out for me, i guess ill know for sure in a few days

Guest theusedguy
It blows my mind that this guy joined this month and his karma is already -169. I've been working since last year and my karma just broke -100 recently.

WTF?

i guess people dont like me or the used....i thought this be the best place ot come for help but i guess i was wrong since i have no answer still

Guest theusedguy
You already got told it's a limited tour edition and to wait until one pops up on ebay. Problem solved?

NO JACK!!! bcecause i already said thats not true! understand? >:(

You already got told it's a limited tour edition and to wait until one pops up on ebay. Problem solved?

But Jack, maybe you didn't attend the tour? Maybe it was sold out before they reached your vanue? Happens all the time.

Several people got theirs from a show, so I'd say it's pretty likely that's where you get the black :D

Guest theusedguy

But Jack, maybe you didn't attend the tour? Maybe it was sold out before they reached your vanue? Happens all the time.

Several people got theirs from a show, so I'd say it's pretty likely that's where you get the black :D

>:( been to all tours, never saw vinyl for sale and i always check out the merch stand

>:( been to all tours, never saw vinyl for sale and i always check out the merch stand

This guy probably had to take his driver's test more than once.

Or he rides around town on a moped.

Just cause they didnt have any at YOUR tour date doesnt mean they didnt sell out prior. Happens all the time when things are limited edition variants for tour. They also sometimes limit to x amount per show and once they sell out then thats it . Depends on whatever the band/management/merch guy feels like doing and how fast they are selling per date

Guest theusedguy

This guy probably had to take his driver's test more than once.

Or he rides around town on a moped.

took 2x, first time i made an illegal right on red and its no tour edition, i know its not