the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

Guest theusedguy
i HAD this on black, sold it to a record store exchange, and the guy wouldnt give me more than $1.50 for it...... i said fuck it and sold it.

are you serious? where did you orginally buy it from?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theusedguy
I really do have a black copy, but I keep it somewhere very, very safe.....

[image]

come on! im being super serious about this and everyone is messing with me...not fun! please just help out and then i will leave

i HAD this on black, sold it to a record store exchange, and the guy wouldnt give me more than $1.50 for it...... i said fuck it and sold it.

are you serious? where did you orginally buy it from?

yeah, bought it off my friend when he sold his collection. listened to it once and couldnt even make it through the whole album.

Guest theusedguy
I just saw a black copy of this album at a shop by me. I can get it for you if you send $50 as a gift to [email protected].

can you get it and sell it on ebay? and how do you know its black if its sealed?

Guest theusedguy

you guys just wont stop being mean, wtf, just be helpful....personally i dont think a black one exists or i should know of it....i think people are teasing by syaing theres a black version but i cant be 100% sure

Guest theusedguy
i pmed you back dude...im not lying, sold it to a record exchange in lynchburg, virginia. hope that helps.

true and thanks, i do think your 1 of like only 3 people trying to help me, thanks...now i just need the help to find it since every site i checked says pink only

Guest theusedguy
satandamnit all these talks about this band got me listening to them...now i think it's my new favorite band and i spent the last 4 hours hunting that elusive black copy...im putting it on my recordstogetbeforearmageddon list.

awesome, they are a great band, glad to hear your a fan now

satandamnit all these talks about this band got me listening to them...now i think it's my new favorite band and i spent the last 4 hours hunting that elusive black copy...im putting it on my recordstogetbeforearmageddon list.

awesome, they are a great band, glad to hear your a fan now

Not "your"

"you're"

as in YOU ARE