the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

http://www.disc-empyre.com/servlet/the-7666/THE-USED-Lies-For/Detail

"The vinyl configuration features one 140-gram green-colored vinyl in a single pocket jacket produced and pressed at Pirates Press."

thats an error, even the tracklist isnt correct, that track listing is for the self titled vinyl

nah its on green colored vinyl

THE INTERNET SAYS IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE

thats an error, even the tracklist isnt correct, that track listing is for the self titled vinyl

He is right, one should not try to defy the Internet.

Good luck finding this mystery black pressing that may or may not exsist.

Guest theusedguy

He is right, one should not try to defy the Internet.

Good luck finding this mystery black pressing that may or may not exsist.

i didnt think it existed but 3 people claim it does so we will see

Guest theusedguy
the guy likes the used... so what?

most people on this forum have much shittier taste anyways.

let the guy try and find his record

thank you...you should all take a lesson from this guy

the guy likes the used... so what?

most people on this forum have much shittier taste anyways.

let the guy try and find his record

he ONLY likes the used

Guest theusedguy

No you don't, you still haven't posted a picture of any of them.

I'm curious to see this myself.

why must you see a picture, just take my word?

I'm curious to see this myself.

I want to see a picture because the idea of someone collecting nothing but used records is highly improbable and somewhat laughable to me because the vast majority of used fans probably don't even know what vinyl is.

You've had a bunch of people come on your posts and state their doubts about whether or not you are for real already. Posting a picture would put most of that to rest and validate what youve posted on this board . It will also probably stop everyone from smiting you a bunch too.

Guest theusedguy

I want to see a picture because the idea of someone collecting nothing but used records is highly improbable and somewhat laughable to me because the vast majority of used fans probably don't even know what vinyl is.

You've had a bunch of people come on your posts and state their doubts about whether or not you are for real already. Posting a picture would put most of that to rest and validate what youve posted on this board . It will also probably stop everyone from smiting you a bunch too.

look, im legit and real. im just looking for this one record in black and im out...just help me out and ill be off these forums

look, im legit and real. im just looking for this one record in black and im out...just help me out and ill be off these forums

Dude pm me some pics. I'm just curious to see what they look like. I dig people who complete collections.

Guest theusedguy

Dude pm me some pics. I'm just curious to see what they look like. I dig people who complete collections.

my iphone is doing an update, maybe ill take pics later for you