the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theusedguy
i have a black copy. bought it from amazon.

for people making jokes, did you not see this mans posst^^^? he says he has it

Guest theusedguy
My bad. They reissued it in Feb of this year and acording to all the sites the Color TBD. but they did make it in black yours is LE.

do you have a black version?

Guest theusedguy

well if theres a balck one that exist, i want it cause i dont have it. it appeared none exist and the thread was dead, then 2 young men claimed to have it and the world winds blew and now we are going berzerkus on a mission trying to find out if they were joking or if it was true and it really does exist in black to find it and buy it!

Guest theusedguy
^ I know you going bezerkus....but yeah I found a copy on black as well. I'll only sell it for the appropriate price of.....

[image]

what is with the jokes in all this, im really trying to find a black lp which 2 claimed to have and then im out of here...please no jokes just help pal

^ I know you going bezerkus....but yeah I found a copy on black as well. I'll only sell it for the appropriate price of.....

[image]

what is with the jokes in all this, im really trying to find a black lp which 2 claimed to have and then im out of here...please no jokes just help pal

Not until you post a picture of your used collection.

Guest theusedguy
What sucks is that no one actually owns a copy of this, hence no one having some photoshop fun...

hahaha, i like joes response because he isnt some noob who is one of you who made an account to tease me, i think hes legit, the other guy made an account yesterday so its prob one of you teaaseing me

Guest theusedguy
Look at my awesome copy! Frisbee or ebay gold?!

please no teasing, why me? wehy everyone ripping on me since i came here, i just wanted help with my question in this topic :'(