po: zammuto(nick from the books) ltd. ed

Instead of doing a kickstarter type fundraiser for the new band, we are pre-selling a limited edition colored vinyl/cd pressing of the new record due out April 3, 2012. It will have a hand screen-printed record sleeve (back and front) made by Molly and me in our home screen-printing studio. The vinyl will be orange with black splatter. They will each be hand numbered and signed, with a brief thankyou written out to you, so be sure to leave your name along with your address.

Be a part of this project from the very beginning, and help us stay afloat in the interim.

Thanks to all who have already ordered, it's extremely helpful in this stage! This will be a very special item.

Nick and Molly

http://zammutosound.com/physicalstore.cfm#

kinda pricey but kinda awesome. i know this leaked but i haven't heard it yet, how is it?

• 4 weeks later...
My $37 version came today.

Awesome looking and personal. Doesn't justify the high price at all - but I just try to see it as supporting the guy early on, since I sent him the cash for it in December.

Can't wait to listen!

pics?

i wanted to, but ultimately couldn't pull the trigger, ended up ordering from TRL

Wait, is that jacket just a folded piece of stock? I fucking hate getting 12" that don't even have a real sleeve. :/

The jacket I posted is screen printed on a piece of stock. It is not a typical jacket sleeve.

If you want the typical jacket sleeve, order from Temporary Residence. Their jacket is what you are looking for.