Aural Exploits

Does anyone have any information on what the hell is up with this site? I ordered a dozen records from them in October that never came, and they haven't answered my emails. I tried to call a couple weeks ago and their mailbox was full. Now the site is down.

I've almost accepted that I'm fucked out of a Benjamin or so, but I'd love to find a way to communicate with these swindlers.

XOXO

I've only ordered from them a few times in the past but each time it was a smooth transaction. I do remember several people having issues (not getting orders/poor communication) with them in the past though. I don't think I've ordered from them in well over a year though. Hopefully you get some kind of answer .... shitty situation.

Yeah, initially I felt confident that things would work out because everyone was always speaking positively about them here, and they did that exclusive Alkaline Trio thing awhile back. But when I finally made my first order and picked up a bunch of used records, they stopped replying to emails. ENIGMA

They fucked up all the last Jesu album pre-orders too.... >:(

THIS

I kept emailing them about the Jesu album that went up for pre-order last year. They kept telling me that there was a delay and kept telling me that "we'll have them in 2 weeks." After a while, I finally got fed up and asked for a refund, and of course the e-mail replays stopped after that.

Interesting that they've sort of just disappeared... Especially since they've managed to offer some pretty exclusive releases in the past like the Kozelek/ Sun Kil Moon limited variants. Also, are they strictly online or is there an actual brick and mortar store?

Regardless, I hope things work out for those of you who've ordered recently

Man I've ordered from them probably over a dozen times and they were always great. It's been a while since I have but I've never had a problem.

I don't know how you've tried to contact them, but I found these searching through old emails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected] (Although the name attached to the email was Karen Edwards)

It's likely that none of them will work because the third and fourth ones were from 2008, but it's worth a shot. Good luck.