Custom Screen Printed WOODEN BOXES - $55

You may or may not have seen the custom screen printed record sleeves I've done, but now I am excited to offer custom screen printed wooden record boxes w/ sliding removable lids (photos of unfinished / non-printed box are on the order page linked below)

These are hand made and you get a custom 1-color design screen printed onto the lid and back of the box!

These are available in 12" / 10" / 7" sizes and each is approx 1.25" deep and can fit between 4-8 records depending on thickness of the sleeve.

In addition to the custom design you'll also be able to choose a light, medium, or dark stain and all boxes will be sealed w/ a lacquer to protect the print.

I'm only putting up 5 of these right now so I don't overwhelm myself w/ too many projects, so grab one now before they are gone so you don't have to wait for the next batch.

Here is the link to purchase:

http://acityinside.storenvy.com/products/283881-custom-screen-printed-wooden-record-box

Thanks for all the comments! Here are some answers to questions. Yeah, I do make each of these by hand, I've got a system now for making them so it isn't all that bad. Longest part is waiting for the pieces to dry when gluing together and then sanding. I think the bigger one would fit the Circa Survive collection you mentioned, it would be twice as big as the normal ones. It would be $80 shipped to Germany, I just guestimated shipping costs but if it ends up costing less to ship I'll refund the difference. Thanks again everyone!

Couple of question's.

How sturdy are these? They look similar to the Murder By Death ones which is uber fragile. I had the first one break in transit. The second one is still in good shape but I am terrified I am going to shatter it every time I move it.

How would the darkest stain be?

If I ordered 3 of an identical box would you be able to offer a discount? (Might have a couple made for friends)

I want an Avail one badly, just having trouble pulling the trigger. An Avail Dixie one would sure look sexy though.

Couple of question's.

How sturdy are these? They look similar to the Murder By Death ones which is uber fragile. I had the first one break in transit. The second one is still in good shape but I am terrified I am going to shatter it every time I move it.

If I ordered 3 of an identical box would you be able to offer a discount? (Might have a couple made for friends)

I want an Avail one badly, just having trouble pulling the trigger. An Avail Dixie one would sure look sexy though.

if you do a search of the Early November boxes I think that's what the darker stain would be like and those boxes were pretty damn sturdy. I have one that similar from the Relient K Forget and Not Slow down release and that one was very nicely made as well. I have full faith in Patrick to make it great

Couple of question's.

These are really sturdy, they won't break like the Murder by Death boxes. I made 100 for Early November and as far as I know not a single person contacted us to report any breakage.

The stain for early november was around medium tone, it was "Early American". I've got a Dark Walnut and Special Walnut that are a lot darker and would look good with lighter color ink.

I can do a discount if you order the same box 3 times, just contact me and we'll work out a deal. An Avail box would be fucking amazing.